“Excellent Italian”

Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 3A
Description: Papa Razzi offers the best of Italian scratch cooking: simple recipes, fresh ingredients, and passionate chefs. Inspired by the modern trattoria, each of our convenient locations makes it easy to enjoy a heart-warming meal from our wood-fired ovens. Everything from thin-crust pizzas to favorite pastas are made to order in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. We look forward to your next visit!
Cohoes, New York
“Excellent Italian”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Pappa Razzi has a fantastic atmosphere and a very friendly staff. The drinks are a little over-priced but the food is well worth the slightly expensive proce tag. I had the filleto and it was amazing. Cooked to perfection!

• Visited June 2014

Londonderry, New Hampshire
“Food was good, place was loud”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

I had salmon, it was great but the place can get loud so not the best for quite night out. Food was enjoyed by all.

• Visited April 2014
Denton, Texas, United States
“Nice Italian Restaurant in the Suburbs”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

While staying in Woburn MA I read a review for this restaurant and decided to take a chance. I was not disappointed. Atmosphere was very nice and service was excellent. The food was very good and the menu more than adequate including the wine list. Very nice.

• Visited May 2014
Boston
“Good experience”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

This was my first visit and we were a party of 4 on a Saturday evening. It was already very busy when we arrived so that was a good sign. My son eats gluten free and the manager took the time to explain that they have a separate kitchen to prepare all of the gf foods. He was very excited to see chicken parmesan on the gf menu - he enjoyed it very much. My husband had the veal parmesan - he also enjoyed his meal. I had a bite of the veal and i thought it was tender and I liked the flavor of their tomato sauce. My sister and I had the salmon and we both thought it was very good. I would definitely come again since not only was the food very good but so was the service.

• Visited May 2014
Holliston, Massachusetts
“Consistently good”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

We enjoyed each of our meals here tonight. The eggplant rollatini was quite good.The portions are really big (for the chicken entrees, anyway). Our primary server was very funny, and attentive. The bread is excellent - the olive oil they serve it with is a little spicier than I would like but not a deal-breaker. They have a very nice wine selection. It gets busy on weekends starting at around 6pm so make a reservation. They also have a nice private dining room upstairs.

• Visited March 2014