“Great place to connect with friends as a central spot.”
Review of Papa Razzi Metro - CLOSED

Papa Razzi Metro
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 3A
Description: Papa Razzi offers the best of Italian scratch cooking: simple recipes, fresh ingredients, and passionate chefs. Inspired by the modern trattoria, each of our convenient locations makes it easy to enjoy a heart-warming meal from our wood-fired ovens. Everything from thin-crust pizzas to favorite pastas are made to order in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. We look forward to your next visit!
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Having been at Papparazzi many years ago on several occasions, I was not opposed to nor excited about returning when figuring out a place to connect with our friends who live west of Boston. Easy and convenient access from Route 95/128. That being said, I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the food. Personnel was friendly, but the not as thorough as I would have expected from the friendliness of the wait staff. Large parking lot is nice and tables comfortably spaced. Food was very tasty. While this is a chain restaurant, it certainly feels otherwise.

Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Are there better places. Sure but these guys are consistent. Chicken parm is a favorite. They cook well. They serve well. They treat you well. Nice wine too

Reviewed June 8, 2013

This is a welcome addition in the Burlington area. The food is reasonably priced, huge portions ( too much so ), and consistently friendly and helpful staff. The outdoor terrace is very nice in the season, and overall a good experience.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Our company had a team dinner here. Although we were packed into one area, the service and food were great. Everyone had a great time and enjoyed their meals. This restaurant is great for large and small groups.

1  Thank drop121607
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I've been to this restaurant a number of times and have never had a bad meal. Whenever I have the opportunity to introduce someone to this place, I'm so happy I did.
I recently went with a few girlfriends for dinner. They were able to accomodate a party of 8 at the time we wanted. They called to confirm and were very friendly. The wait staff is well trained on the menu as well as the wine list. A member of our party was vegan and she was able to get a meal she enjoyed. We all enjoyed our meals and a few desserts.

I can't wait to go back. The noise level was perfect and we didn't have to shout over each other, clean table and menus. Your only regret is that you didn't go sooner.

1  Thank MorningGirl1