“Average at best”

Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 3A
Description: Papa Razzi offers the best of Italian scratch cooking: simple recipes, fresh ingredients, and passionate chefs. Inspired by the modern trattoria, each of our convenient locations makes it easy to enjoy a heart-warming meal from our wood-fired ovens. Everything from thin-crust pizzas to favorite pastas are made to order in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. We look forward to your next visit!
Bradford, Massachusetts, United States
“Average at best”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I can't understand how this place is in business. The food is average and the service is fine but for less money you can go to Bertucci's which is significantly better. I guess just because it has a prime location near a lot of businesses it's able to stay afloat, but my wife won't even consider going back there. She probably wouldn't be as generous in giving it 3 stars, but I think the food is decent enough that it warrants a 2.5 and I rounded up to a 3.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank John R

Boston, MA
“Dependably good”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I like the selection and atmosphere here - something for everyone, whether you're in the mood for Italian, grilled, low-carb, pizza or a great salad. I've never had a bad meal here. Service is always upbeat and friendly and prices are reasonable. It's fun to try the different wine flights to sample a selection with your meal. Food is fresh and portions reasonable. The Caesar salad is particularly good and comes with addictive crunchy breadsticks.

Visited August 2012
Rochester, New York
“An enjoyable experience”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Food was well above average and the service excellant. Liquor though was a bit pricey but not unexpected given the atmosphere and area

Visited September 2012
Lexington, Massachusetts, United States
“Lunch for 3”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Three old friends decided to meet in Burlington and have lunch. We meet at Papa's and enjoyed nice service, good food and an uncluttered dining room. We all had pasta dishes and each one was good - not great. The price was reasonable nothing to complain about yet nothing to rave about as well.

• Visited September 2012
Massachusetts
“OK for the price”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I expected Papa Razzi to be outstanding based on what I've heard from people and on their prices. It was good. Just good. The waitstaff was ok, but not remarkably attentive. The ambiance was nice - I'll give them that. But, we probably won't be back to be honest.

Visited May 2012