“Hair in my take out burrito !”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #80 of 123 Restaurants in Burlington
Massachusetts
“Hair in my take out burrito !”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Having made a big mistake of going to a fast food place for a quick bite to eat was a big mistake. This location apparently believes hair in a burrito (not one but two pieces of hair) appears to be their latest addition to vegetarian burrito. I had to throw the rest away. I was starving and made a huge mistake of ordering it at this place. This is the first time I have had such an awful experience as other locations have been relatively good.
No unless its my kitchen and my hair (with out my knowledge, of course) there is no excuse for it. I am grossed out that I don't know if I will try another Chipotle Mexican Grill. I know you can't blame one location for bad hygiene but, I feel like I have been scarred. I had to give up subway for the same reason and now this !

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank wanderlust039

Stow, Massachusetts
“Great food in a noisy atmosphere”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I love the food at this restaurant. The flavors are rich and authentic. The problem is the frenetic frenzy and bad acoustics. The best thing to do is stand back before getting in line to read the menu and choose what you want. You have to scream over the music and noise to place your order in a cafeteria-style line, choosing the various toppings, etc. similar to Subway. I decided to eat in my car and be able to hear myself think. I will go back many times because it's delicious Tex-Mex food, but I'm not fond of the ambience. Other locations of this same restaurant have some outdoor seating, which is great in the warm weather.

• Visited April 2013