“Overpriced but, so much fun for the kids!”
Review of Rainforest Cafe - CLOSED

Rainforest Cafe
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 6, 2012

We used to bring the kids here all the time because it is a fun, cool place with lots going on. However, the prices seemed to skyrocket for average-below average tasting food. I guess for the atmosphere it's worth the price. I gave it an excellent rating because, the kids are all grown up now and, I miss going there!!!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

It reminds me of my first time when I went to Disney in Florida so it is always a fun time with cha cha. And for me to see the face of the kids having fun is a plus.I will go back any time I can.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

My kids loved the Rainforest Cafe in Burlington. They enjoyed watching the animals come to life and the thunder storm. The fish tank is gorgeous. Full of beautiful fish and well kept. The server told the kids to feel free to walk around which got them even more excited. The food is tasty and nice size portions.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

The food is good. The fish tank is a marvel to watch. The faux jungle atmosphere is fun for everyone, but the acoustics aren't very good. All noises bounce off the hard walls.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

This place is perfect for people with young kids! Ask to be seated next to one of the fish tanks!! The food is okay, nothing special, but you can relax and talk to your spouse while the kids enjoy the scenery.