“Outstanding service, wonderful staff`” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Burtons Grill

Burtons Grill
Ranked #8 of 120 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Boston, Massachusetts
“Outstanding service, wonderful staff`”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

We have never waited for a table at Burton's Grill. The staff is so accommodating and the entree are excellent. My children enjoy the buffalo chicken dip as an appetizer, it's quite delicious. Also on Mondays only, Burton's offers $1 oysters and shrimp starting at 5pm. What a deal...we will be repeat customers! Never disappointed, always surprised and amazed at the stellar service at this location!!!!

• Visited June 2013

• Hebrew first
New Jersey
“Follow the Red Brick Ale to an Unexpected Great Meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

I stumbled across this place on a very rainy Tuesday night. The first impression was the elegant look and feel which was supported by a very energetic crowd. Dining alone I opted to sit at the 40 foot granite topped bar that had a TV at either end. The rear of the bar was well appointed. Note that the rest of the bar area has raised tables and raised booths so you need to like that style otherwise head to the dining room.
I started with a Sam Adams Red Brick Ale after the bartender told me it was a rare find and is only available on tap. It was very good but did not have a real “hoppy” taste or finish. They start you off with two small pieces of bread and basil infused dipping oil which was very good. For an appetizer I went with the Spinach and Artichoke Dip ($10) which includes three cheeses blended with chopped spinach and artichoke hearts, served with tomato jalapeno relish and corn tortilla chips. It was a nice portion and came with an ample pile of nacho chips. For the main course the Mediterranean Chicken ($20) which included two 5 oz. grilled chicken breasts, topped with goat cheese. It was served over risotto with spinach, oven roasted tomatoes and artichokes and what I believe was a splash of lemon butter sauce. Although the chicken was just a tad dry I would have to say overall the combination of ingredients was excellent. Total cost with tax and tip was $50.
I understand that this is a chain so I can only recommend a visit to the Burlington location.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

Went to this restaurant with another couple and their two young boys. Our server had a great memory and we were pleased to see a children's menu, vegetarian menu, and their traditional menu. The other couple ordered a few appetizers and an entree to share saying that they would split it themselves so as not to be a bother. The server brought them out equal portions on separate that was easier and thoughtful of her. She was patient as the boys chose their beverages and meal choices. We had zucchini dishes, crab cakes, shrimp Caesar salad, and beet salad. Everyone was happy with their food, and we never felt rushed. We will definitely go back when we are in the area.

Visited June 2013
Newton, Massachusetts
“A very good meal--I'll be back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

I joined 2 friends for dinner at Burton's last night. We shared the chopped blue cheese salad and it was delicious and just enough. For entrees, we had the land and sea and the scallops risotto. Everyone was very happy with their dinners---the filet was correctly cooked to order, the scallops were moist and tender and even the baked potato was especially tasty. The wine was very good, the bartender was pleasant and efficient and our server was helpful and very friendly. This restaurant gets the important things right. I'll be back.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Williamstown, Australia
“Best Steak in the US”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

I had never heard of Burtons, but was taken there with some work friends. We started with some Tuna crusted in sesame seed that was light and delicious. But the big winner was the Steak - oth than at Ruth Chris, this is the only time in the US I have actually got a rare steak when asking for one. It was very good. A pretty good wine list for this tupe of place as well.
Would highly reccomend for good value quality American fare. Service was spot on, and judging by the crowds, I was late to the party, others all know this is a great restaurant chain.
Cheerio