Burtons Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Have been to Burtons Grill in Burlington, MA on several occasions with family and friends. Service has been friendly, attentive and prompt. Steaks, burgers and seafood are very good and reasonably priced for the quality and location. This is a welcome addition to our neighborhood. Chris Y.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

The food was excellent, including the appetizers which were unique. The choice of drinks was large and appropriate to the season. The staff was very helpful and attentive. We will be back.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

The place is dark and dreary, the food is not that good, and the service is not much better. BUT people seem to like it. It is located in a Shopping Mall area and it's general darkness often makes one wonder if it is open. We think there are better dining options at this location and encourage their investigation instead.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

We decided to stop in for a quick bite to eat and are never disappointed in the service, food selection and prompt attention to patrons. We were seated right away on a Saturday evening, ordered our appetizers, (which were delicious: calamari and buffalo chicken dip) and drinks and both were delivered promptly. By the way, the martini selection is terrific! Never disappointed in Burton's Grill in Burlington. We will return!

Reviewed January 9, 2013

This was my second visit within a month and I'll keep going back. Food and service are both so good.
Love their bread and dipping oil. Ceasar salad was good - it's a big salad for one person - can easily split it with someone.
I asked the waitress to help me decide between the shrimp scampi with pasta or the seared scallops with risotto. She told me the risotto was very popular so I ordered it.

Excellent choice!! There were 6 scallops in the dish - good sizes. Cooked perfectly. They were on top of the risotto which had shrimp chunks in it and some corn. I asked for it without peas and that tells me that it was prepared fresh. It was SOOO good.

This has become one of my favorite spots when traveling to the area.