We are currently staying at the Candlewood Suites in Burlington MA. We needed a place to stay while waiting for closing on our house and we had to find a hotel in the area around $90 a night. This was basically the only option for us but I would definitely shell out a little more money next time and stay somewhere else. The rooms are not very clean, there were dirty dishes in our room- the glass in the bathroom has a stain on it and was not washed. You only get 3 pillows and 1 set of towels for each person. This is not always enough when you have two people staying in a TINY space for extended periods of time. I had to ask for another pillow and will have to exchange my towels myself. Also the housekeeping only comes once a week and we may not be there but a week and will not get this amenity because of their hours. I don't think I would stay here again.
The staff was very helpful and nice though. I also think the hotel is undergoing a renovation but the rooms are very out of date and most other long term stay hotels have a over and larger range for their tenants. There was also a group of teenagers who seemed to be having a party in a few of the rooms. They were very loud and were yelling in the parking lot. It is also very hard to get to and is not well marked from the street of how to find the parking lot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Burlington , Massachusetts, one of the most complete shopping and dining experiences in New England. Whether shopping at the plentiful Burlington Mall or dining out at one of the many exquisite restaurants the area has to offer there is always plenty to do. The Candlewood Suites Boston-Burlington Hotel was designed with both the business and leisure travelers in mind. Our spacious guest rooms offer oversized work areas, free high speed Internet, full kitchens and free local phone calls. Our property provides our guests with complimentary laundry facilities, fitness center with state of the art nautilus and cardio equipment, a 24-hour on-site convenience store as well as the enjoyment of a weekly social. We offer a complimentary shuttle service to area businesses, shopping, restaurants and attractions within a five mile radius. Minutes from I-95 and the Mass Pike, Candlewood Suites offers easy access to Downtown Boston , Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Fenway Park, Logan Airport and Cambridge, home to both Harvard University and MIT. Boston is home to many sports teams including the 2007 World Series Champions, Boston Red Sox, the 2004 Superbowl Champions, New England Patriots and the 2008 NBA champions, Boston Celtics . Candlewood Suites is a member of the elite Priority Club Rewards loyalty program, earn points with each qualifying stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotel.de, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Candlewood Suites Boston-Burlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Boston Burlington Hotel Burlington
- Candlewood Burlington
- Candlewood Suites Burlington
- Burlington Candlewood Suites