Candlewood Suites was a good place for my wife and me to stay for five nights while visiting Boston and the surrounding areas. I was worried about the cleanliness and smell of smoke issues mentioned in other reviews, but those issues were minimal (only a bit of dust here or there and the slight smell of smoke on the elevator). The kitchenette was perfect to help us keep costs down by cooking a small breakfast each morning in our room. The staff was always helpful when I needed to exchange towels, get more coffee, or ask questions. Their website said to use the following address if you are using a GPS: 20 Second Ave., Burlington, MA (it worked perfectly).
Pros: price, kitchenette (cook top, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, and sink), friendly staff (esp. Nancy), updated room, parking, exercise room, laundry room, and maids not in my room every day.
Cons: loud air conditioner, only one elevator, hearing heavy steps from the floor above, and a few facility issues in our room (door did not hang right, a small leak under the kitchen sink, and ice maker did not seem to work), and you’ll need a car to get around.
I would stay there again and would recommend it because of the good price, good cleanliness in our room, and the kitchenette. F.Y.I. – I don’t expect steak when paying for hamburger!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Burlington , Massachusetts, one of the most complete shopping and dining experiences in New England. Whether shopping at the plentiful Burlington Mall or dining out at one of the many exquisite restaurants the area has to offer there is always plenty to do. The Candlewood Suites Boston-Burlington Hotel was designed with both the business and leisure travelers in mind. Our spacious guest rooms offer oversized work areas, free high speed Internet, full kitchens and free local phone calls. Our property provides our guests with complimentary laundry facilities, fitness center with state of the art nautilus and cardio equipment, a 24-hour on-site convenience store as well as the enjoyment of a weekly social. We offer a complimentary shuttle service to area businesses, shopping, restaurants and attractions within a five mile radius. Minutes from I-95 and the Mass Pike, Candlewood Suites offers easy access to Downtown Boston , Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Fenway Park, Logan Airport and Cambridge, home to both Harvard University and MIT. Boston is home to many sports teams including the 2007 World Series Champions, Boston Red Sox, the 2004 Superbowl Champions, New England Patriots and the 2008 NBA champions, Boston Celtics . Candlewood Suites is a member of the elite Priority Club Rewards loyalty program, earn points with each qualifying stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Candlewood Suites Boston-Burlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Boston Burlington Hotel Burlington
- Candlewood Burlington
- Candlewood Suites Burlington
- Burlington Candlewood Suites