TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,098 results
All reviews cookies front desk staff boston area convenient location off the highway easy access nice room business trip business center indoor pool great place to stay the hotel is clean breakfast buffet nice stay fitness center shuttle service hgi
Selected filters
Reviewed September 16, 2019

The hotel and room were very clean, close to restaurants and my meeting place for work. The staff was great and very informative, gave great recommendations for dining out. We did have appetizers after arriving and they were huge! We barely ate our dinner just due to the size of the appetizers. Would highly recommend.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Vik K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Peggy,

Thank you for the great review on Tripadvisor. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. I sincerely hope that you will give us an opportunity to welcome you back in the hotel soon.

Reviewed September 12, 2019

Not only is this Inn at the center of EVERYTHING, it is also a 'must stay'! The room was immaculate, the TV, Fridge, microwave were extremely convenient and the staff is there to server YOU 100%. I always stay here when I visit and I highly recommend you do too.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Vik K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2019

Dear Janet,

It gives me great pleasure to go through your review about our hotel. I am so glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and staff service.

We would love to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed September 10, 2019

This hotel was very nice. The room was very clean & the beds comfortable. The pool was also very nice. The breakfast was good however the eggs are not high quality unless the cook makes them. The pancakes are good at the breakfast. The parking is close to front door and plenty of spaces. Room internet access also worked very good. This was a great place for our entire group to stay during a hockey tournament in the area.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Vik K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2019

Dear Jason,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am very happy to note that you enjoyed your stay with us. I assure you that I will look into the quality of eggs issue mentioned by you in your survey.

If there is anything else we can do, please get in touch with me directly at the hotel.

Look forward to your future stays with us.

Reviewed August 26, 2019

We were looking for an inexpensive hotel on our way home from our vacation. The Hilton Garden Inn was perfect. I booked through their app and it was quick and easy. I also checked in on the app on the way there. There were chocolate chip cookies and flavored water in the lobby. The desk clerk gave us an extensive list of area restaurants which was helpful.

The king bed was comfortable and the room was spacious. The bathroom was clean and the water pressure in the shower was good. Just what we needed.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Vik K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor for our hotel. I am glad to see that you liked the hotel upon your return from your vacation. We strive hard everyday to provide superior service and accommodations to all our guests.

We hope to serve you again in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed August 19, 2019

Great location!! Quick access to 95 both North and South. 30 to 35 minutes from Fenway. Lots of local things to do. Stone Zoo is a great way to spend a day. This hotel offers the whole package: pool, dining, bar...just a really comfortable and clean location!

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Vik K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2019

Dear David,

Thank you for taking out time to post a review for our hotel. I am pleased to note that you found the accommodations, facilities and access to the local attractions to your liking.

We would love to welcome you back to the hotel when you are in the area next.

Kind regards,