Lowest prices for your stay
$110
Expedia.com$110
Vio.com$110
Algotels$114
1,145 results
All reviews front desk staff business trip nice stay very nice hotel complimentary breakfast fitness center mall microwave renovation
Selected filters
Reviewed May 3, 2017

If your going to Burlington area or Hanscom AFB this is great choice. Good internet connectivity, Small bar/breakfast area. Lots of nearby restaurants. Bonus: a cigar store and Barnes and Noble nearby!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Ed W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Boston-Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2017

Thank you for staying with us and for commenting about your experience. I am delighted to hear you enjoy the internet connection and our restaurant. I look forward to welcoming you back to our property.

Reviewed May 2, 2017

This hotel is a fairly good place to stay in the Arlington, MA area. It is convenient to a lot of shopping, highways, etc. The staff is very friendly and eager to please. It is a fairly good value for the $$.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for staying with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Burlington. I am happy you enjoyed the location and the staff at our property. I hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

Best choice. Welcoming and a fine room. Good beds. Best a/c unit yet. Quit and efficient. -A god night sleep.
Did not take advantage of the breakfast dining room, this time. Plenty of parking. Close to the highway and Burlington Mall.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Ed W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Boston-Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2017

Thank you for staying with us this past Easter. I am delighted you enjoyed our guest rooms and I hope to welcome you back to Burlington when your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed April 30, 2017

The facility was close to the broomball arena and close to area shopping and food outlets. Great value for the stay! It was a very clean facility with a restaurant on site and a bar which was very helpful the night that we arrived. The pool was very clean and a very good size for the facility and was indoor. This was good because it was April and the weather was MISERABLE the night we arrived which was Friday and all day Saturday also., We did not see the sun until we were leaving on Sunday.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to comment about your recent stay. I am delighted you found the cleanliness of the hotel to be so wonderful. I am glad you were able to enjoy our property even though the New England weather wasn't as nice as the hotel. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed April 25, 2017

Diamond member here. A mixed bag here, mostly good. Let's start with the not-so-good.

No jacuzzi. Breakfast buffet was very skimpy for a HGI. I got there about 10 minutes before it shutdown though. Still, I figured they would have replenished the fruit options. They did make eggs to order though. Business center had only one windows/dos terminal. Elevators were a bit cramped for 4 people with luggage.

The good- the staff, as usual, was very good and helpful. Free parking and plenty of it, pretty useful as you near downtown Boston. We had queen beds as opposed to doubles, that was very useful for 4 of us in a room.

There are better Hilton properties out there, but you should find this very satisfactory if you are in the area.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Ed W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Boston-Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2017

Thank you for staying with us at the Hilton Garden Inn and thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am delighted the staff helped make your stay with us enjoyable. I am sorry you were disappointed with the breakfast of our hotel. I will follow up with my team. I hope you will consider staying with us again in the future when your travels bring you back to the Greater Boston area.