Lowest prices for your stay
$110
StayForLong
Expedia.com$110
Algotels$114
1,145 results
All reviews front desk staff business trip nice stay very nice hotel complimentary breakfast fitness center mall microwave renovation
Selected filters
Reviewed September 5, 2016

Typical HGI, but elevator was broken, so had to use a 2nd elevator at a different location, bit of a hassle.

Dining room not set up like a typical HGI, more of a buffet, not enough help, no table was clean, had to wait.

ordered pancakes, not brown like I liked but o.k.

Front desk staff helpful, had to cancel 2nd nite, which they did without a hassle.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Ed W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Boston-Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2016

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience. I am happy the front desk team was helpful, but I am sorry you found the help in the restaurant was not enough. I appreciate your feedback on your stay and I will follow-up with my team on these areas. I hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed September 4, 2016

SLOOMIS31 posted a review about a week ago and I am here now and would like to piggy back on that review and note that manager Ed commented that he would take care of those issues. He has not and the carts are at this very moment still taking up tons of space in the hallway at least on the first floor, they are still cleaning rooms and it is 4:30 in the afternoon. We had been out of our room from 9-1 and came back and our room was not cleaned, what are these ladies doing?? I told them to just swap out my towels and give us tp, I personally think they don't know english at all but they complied and were very nice about it, but it is bad, the maid carts are in the hallway all day long. In addition, the weekend that I am currently here, there is carpet cleaning going on in the entire hotel so there is a very loud truck outside and they have been here all day every day cleaning the carpets, what hotel does this on Labor Day weekend. Do it on a quiet weekend in the winter, honestly no common sense. The staff has been great and very accommodating, early and late check in (we're diamond members). The breakfast is a bit chaotic, you can't really tell if it is sit down or buffet, no one helped us but the food was good.The main elevator is broken now and you have to walk a bit away from the lobby to get to the other elevator, no one was here fixing it which was odd. Lastly, the walls especially the ceilings are very thin. I heard the person upstairs above us literally peeing in the middle of the night and then he flushed, you can tell it was a guy. I got out of bed because I thought our cooler spout had opened by mistake but no, it was for sure a dude taking a leak. All and all it is not bad, I have stayed in worse places which is why I am giving the overall rating an average and not poor, but I did want to make note that the other reviewer that I mention above was right on target about this hotel with his review.

Room tip: We were originally on the fourth floor but one of the elevators is broken and they were cleaning the carpets with a huge hose.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank sabrinacat

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your most recent visit to the Hilton Garden Inn Burlington. I would like to, again, personally apologize for our shortfalls. You can be confident that I have followed-up on your concerns so that situations like this do not occur in the future. Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts.

Reviewed September 4, 2016

If you've ever visited any Garden Inn's, you'll understand what I mean. This is not really a Garden Inn. The lobby was very nicely renovated a few years ago, and the staff were exceptional for the most part. My parent's sheets stunk of a bad cologne, so they waited until housekeeping came around. The following day, the sheets still stunk, causing us to question if they actually change the sheets??? So we called housekeeping and the head lady came right away. The bathroom door wouldn't shut, but would stay half way open all the time unless you physically pulled and yanked for it to close. Not bad for one night, but no more. I've stayed in Garden Inn's all along the East Coast, but this was not a real Garden Inn. Would not reccomend

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am sorry your experience in Burlington was not what you have come to expect and love from the Hilton Garden Inn Brand. It is my intention to look into each of these issues in more detail and follow-up with my team. Again, I would like to apologize and assure you of our effort to improve our product. I will utilize your experience as a working tool to better improve ourselves. Please contact me directly should you need any future assistance. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed September 3, 2016

I recently stayed at the Burlington, MA Hilton Garden Inn for two nights because my husband was having surgery at the nearby Lahey Clinic. I found the staff to be very pleasant and cheerful, the rooms were perfectly clean, the dinner I had was delicious and the bed was extremely comfortable! I especially appreciated the free shuttle service back & forth to the hospital. I would highly recommend staying at this location!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for staying at our property and for taking the time to comment about your stay. I am delighted we were able to make you feel more comfortable while in the area for Lahey Hospital. I hope we are able to welcome you back to the Burlington area to visit on better terms.

Reviewed August 30, 2016

We were staying over night to go to airport very early in the morning. Staff was professional and getting to the flight was not a problem. Staff set wake-up call and the receipt was ready when we went to check out.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Ed W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Boston-Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2016

Thank you for staying at the Hilton Garden inn Burlington and for taking the time to share your experience. I am delighted the staff was helpful while in the area to take an early flight. I hope to welcome you back when your travels bring you back to the greater Boston area.