This hotel was just what we needed. It was central to alot of things we wanted to do...Boston, Salem, Gloucester. The prices could not be beat! Downtown Boston hotels were anywhere from $300-$800 a night!?!?!?!?! We were 20 minutes outside of Boston staying here. Front desk was helpful with everything we had to ask. Room was so clean. Beds were comfy. All around a great pick. We were close to the T (subway/train) to take to downtown Boston so we didn't have to drive around there ( you don't want to drive around downtown).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our modern upscale, boutique hotel is conveniently located in the heart of greater Boston’s High –Tech and Professional Business District, 20 minutes from downtown Boston and Logan Airport. Whether coming to the area for business or pleasure, book today with our best rate guarantee and take pleasure in the many comforts of our recent $5 million property renovation. Enjoy our newly unveiled restaurant and lounge featuring contemporary New England fare and many gluten free and heart healthy options, hand crafted by Jose Pena from Sysco. Relax and unwind in our over-sized, indoor saltwater swimming pool or work out in our state of the art fitness center. Our complimentary Hotel Shuttle is available to take you to many local attractions as well as upscale shopping and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Burlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Burlington Hotel Burlington
- Hilton Burlington
- Burlington Hilton Garden Inn