“Feels Like Home”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Cumberland Center, Maine
“Feels Like Home”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

As a regular business traveler I stay in many restaurants but none make me feel more welcome that the staff at the Hilton Garden Inn in Burlington. John and Maria and Ben, some of the great waitstaff are always cheerful and accomodating. They have become more like friends than hotel personnel. The manager, Jose, is a friendly face at the end of a long work day. I love going there!

Megan Williams Vietor

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed March 13, 2013

From the moment I checked in, the staff of the Burlington HGI consistantly went above and beyond to make sure my stay was great. Upon arrival, Christine, (receptionist) welcomed me and assured me that my needs of a feather free room we taken care of (as I have a severe allergy) without me asking, and offered assistance to me on a separate unrelated matter. When I went down for dinner, John in the Bar, recognized me from a previous stay and even remembered what I had previously ordered(incredible!). Maria was passing through and also asked me how I was doing(also remembering me from that previous stay). As I headed back to my room, Christine called out to me and had already resolved for me the unrelated matter. The room was clean, well maintained and a quiet peaceful place. The bed is comfortable and clean. Breakfast was hot, fresh and satisfying. This is the kind of service that makes the difference between a stay and a great stay. I travel quite a bit for business, of the many hotels I have stayed at, this HGI I will remember and return to, happily.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Hudson, Massachusetts
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Our stay was very satisfying. The pool area was easily accessible, the all night convenience style store came in handy late at night, and the coffee in the morning was a great way to wake up. The hotel staff was very friendly, helpful, and always got me whatever I asked for, regardless of what it was. This is definitely a place I would recommend to others, and will be coming back myself.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Mesa, Arizona, United States
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I travel approximately three weeks out of the month and always stay at within the Hilton family of hotels. My trip started out as a rough one due to the flight which made my mood less then . Upon arrival to the hotel and check-in my mood changed. The staff at the front desk was very friendly and helpful.
The main reason for this review is due to the restaurant and bar staff. Jose the manager of the department was very friendly and made sure I was taken care of. I cannot rave enough about the service I received from Jose, Maria and John. They know how to take care of their customers and make them feel at home. I would definitely go back solely due to them.
Thank you Jose, Maria and John....

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I travel a lot for business and had the pleasure of staying at the Burlington HGI recently for a weekend. I found the staff very professional and friendly. I had breakfast and dinner in the restaurant - both service and food were excellent. Maria, Cheri, John H, Brian and a few others I've forgot the name made my meals very enjoyable. Very attentive to my needs and made great suggestions to the menu. Guest rooms were clean, functional and spacious for my needs on the this trip. When I'm back in the Boston area I will be booking this hotel again!

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
New York City, New York
Reviewed February 26, 2013

it is a great location,close to restaurants and shop also enjoyed the extremely friendly service.Check in and out was fast,staff was extremely friendly and accomodating.I enjoyed the indoor pool,it was amazingly well maintained.I plan to book for my future visits.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Ilham C
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This hotel is definitely so much more than I expected. The rooms were very nice and clean. The service was phenomenal. The ballroom is fantastic. The location is very nice. And having a restaurant and an indoor pool was amazing. The food was great. The pool was a relaxing perfect amenity expecially in the winter months. The bed was very comfy. The rooms all come with a fridge and a microwave and an Ipod dock. This hotel was fantastic. They put so much into their ballroom events and it was so nice to have a very nice room to return to after the function. I would definitely highly recommend this hotel and can't wait for another chance (at an event) to be able to stay there again. Perfect!!!!!!

• Stayed February 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burlington
HYATT house Boston/Burlington
Boston Marriott Burlington
Boston Marriott Burlington
#4 of 7 in Burlington
Sonesta ES Suites Burlington
DoubleTree Hotel Boston/Bedford Glen
Candlewood Suites Boston-Burlington
Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Burlington? Share your experiences!