“Love the calamari , excellent service”
Review of Legal Sea Foods

Legal Sea Foods
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 127 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Burlington Mall Road
Description: The signature dish at Legal Sea Foods – really fresh fish. All roads lead to Legal Sea Foods. In this case, we are located near four main highways (Routes 128, 95, 93 and 3) on the first level of the Burlington Mall. Make the most of our convenient restaurant location - come for the seafood and stay to shop. Our entrance-way is marked by a water wall. With over 40 varieties of fresh fish and shellfish available throughout the year as well as an award-winning wine list, there’s no doubt why legions of fans have fallen hook, line and sinker. We’ve received a boatload of accolades including “Most Popular Boston Restaurant” (Zagat, 2012/2013), “Best Seafood Restaurant” (Improper Bostonian, 2010), “Best Chowder” (Boston Magazine, 2010), “Best Seafood Restaurant” (Boston Phoenix, 2009) and the honor of serving our legendary New England Clam Chowder at every presidential inauguration since 1981.
Reviewed July 13, 2013

My husband and I stopped by at this rest. Last July 7,2013. Our server,Alicia was very nice and really great in her job throughout . My husband loves calamari . most of the time that's we usually have for appetizer. According to him,their calamari was the best he ever tasted. He said he can tell that the meat was really fresh. The rest we ordered , seafood bowl nd fried scallops were also great. We were so glad that we stopped by in this restaurant on our way back to NJ. Surely, we will stop by here again everytime we go to Boston . I kept the receipt in my wallet to remind me.

1  Thank indring318

Reviewed July 9, 2013

First time at Legal Sea Foods and I was impressed. Maybe it's because I'm from the Midwest and we just don't know the difference between and excellent and mediocre seafood, but had a great time celebrating my daughter's 10th birthday. Was a little disappointed in our waitress as she didn't do anything special for my daughter for her birthday.Maybe it was because we came in around 8:30 at night and it was late. Still disappointing that she didn't make it more fun. Crab cakes and lobster were very good. If the waitress had even come back to our table and refilled our water plus do a little something extra for my daughter, I would rate this restaurant very good.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

If you're looking for all the classics in the New England seafood pantheon you can do a lot worse than Legal Seafood restaurants. They dot the Boston landscape these days (unlike 15/20 years ago) and even have cafes at the airport. The Burlington Mall version is pretty much as good as all of them, the fish is great, cooked traditionally for the most part even if from time to time you will run into a good special. I would peg Legal a notch above most joints in Burlington if you are in the area, with only one or two places I would pick over it.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

This is the place to go for seafood in Boston I was told, so I duly co operated with my colleague and went along. I'm not a big seafood eater but they had swordfish on the menu which I like. It was excellent, nicely cooked, and my side veggies were good too. Glad to see it doesn't just serve up fries and salad like so many other US eateries.

1  Thank Gl0be_r0ver_girl
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Lobster, scallops, haddock - all done perfectly. Great deserts as well. Nice experience. We have been to Legal Sea Foods before, so we knew what to expect. It is pricey ($70 for two) but this is Boston and the service was good.
The menu items are good but not gourmet. It was a bit noisy even mid-week.
We would go back if we return to the area.
Location is dull - in a mall area off the highway. Don't go for the outdoors atmosphere - it is not there.

1  Thank Margo Z