We recently spent 4 nights at this hotel and couldn't have had a better experience. The suite was perfect for our family of 6 with 2 BR/ 2 BA, a queen sleeper sofa and full kitchen. It was spotless and very nicely decorated. At $119 a night it was also a terrific bargain.
The breakfast was more than adequate with some of the best scrambled eggs I've had anywhere. Though it officially ended at 9:30, the servers continued to replenish the food as much as 20 minutes past that time as long as people continued to arrive looking for food. I've usually experienced the opposite, where the food begins to disappear as the deadline approaches and is no where to be found even a minute past.
Every staff member I had dealings with was extremely friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. They even allowed us to store our car-top carrier in an unused conference room for several days so we wouldn't have problems fitting our van into low-clearance parking garages. It took about 20 minutes to get to the nearest t-station and approximately 40 minutes more to get into the heart of the city. Being closer would've been nice, but Burlington was a very nice area and well situated to Lexington and Concord.
What impressed me most about this particular hotel was the way they reacted when my daughter got sick during the night and vomited on the floor. I called to inform the front desk the next morning, expecting a less-than-enthusiastic response, but all I got was concern for my daughter's well-being. They immediately sent someone to evaluate what would be needed to clean it up and again, she showed no sign of disgust or irritation...only compassion. I know how little I enjoy cleaning up such messes, let alone one created by a total stranger, but the hotel staff could not have been more gracious.
We didn't spend enough time at the hotel to check out the pool or the fitness center, but I would reccommend it without reservation based of the quality of the room and the professionalism of the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt House Boston/Burlington is a contemporary styled hotel with the comforts of home and office. With its residential feel and inviting social spaces, our hotel is a place to live, not just stay. Located 20 minutes from Boston, our hotel offers easy access to local businesses, shopping, dining and attractions, including Wayside Commons and historic Cambridge. Spread out and get comfortable in our spacious suites where you feel right at home. Go with a One-Bedroom or Two-Bedroom Suite, featuring a plush Hyatt Grand Bed(R), full kitchen with cabinets, dedicated work space and a living room with flat-panel TV and DVD for an evening of relaxation. Got extra guests? We've got a standard pull out sofa bed as well. Start your morning off with our complimentary Morning Spread with Omelet Bar. Grab freshly prepared sandwiches and salads from the 24-hour Guest Market or grab a few groceries for whipping up a meal in your room. Whether you are visiting for business or leisure, as our resident guest you will enjoy a 24-hour workout room, seasonal outdoor pool and a business center. Our friendly House Host is happy to help with anything else you need to feel connected and comfortable ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your HYATT house Boston/Burlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Boston/Burlington Hotel Burlington
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Burlington
- Summerfield Suites Burlington
- Hyatt Burlington
- Burlington Summerfield Suites