“This hidden jem never disappoints”
Review of Blue Stove

Blue Stove
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Stove is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 123 Restaurants in Burlington
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Burlington Mall
Boston, Massachusetts
“This hidden jem never disappoints”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

I've have selfishly never reviewed this place hoping no one else will discover how awesome it is. I want to make sure I can always get a table when I want one!
There is not a bad thing on the menu. My friend and I have been here probably 15 times and every time is just as good as the last. The service is always attentive. Make a reservation on the weekends. You would hardly know the restaurant is there given its tucked away on the second floor of Nordstroms. We have a favorite waiter who always recognizes us and brings our drinks before we even ask. Go multiple times so you can try everything some of our favorites are the polenta salad, the scallop dish with Risotto and the shrimp bruchetta which they seem to have taken off the menu:( . Great little wine list and for dessert don't miss the chocolate cake!

• Visited June 2014

carlisle, ma
“Excellent Fare and Value”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Took the office out for a late lunch. We ordered 3 to 4 plates each, plus dessert plus coffee and lots of wine all around. All for under 50 dollars a person. And the food was exquisite. Somehow the small plates made us feel that we weren't stuffing yourself, despite the fact that we were. All the dishes were well prepared with lots of flavor - nothing bland or forgettable. And, being in Nordstrom's I bought a pair of shoes on the way in!

• Visited April 2014
Stoneham
“Perfect Girls' Night Out”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

This tapas style restaurant has something for everyone to share. Delicious fresh food (the best crab cakes I've had away from the sea) but definitely a sharing meal, not for hearty appetites.
Service was superb! Can't wait to return!

• Visited March 2014
“Excellent as promised by other TripAdvisor reviewers!”
Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

Was so happy to go with 3 other friends/business colleagues for an enjoyable and adventurous dinner! Ask for Stacey, our server who was on her second day - friendly, attentive, and professional, loved her!
Food was great - we enjoyed every tapas plate we tried and had 9 or 10 of them, more than plenty with 2 bottles of white wine and one person had beer. We took our time and it was wonderful to not feel rushed. Highlights were the cherry glazed beef, skirt steak, scallops and risotto, shrimp with grits, sweet potato frites and a hash type dish. We had two of the beef and frites they were that delicious!
Very nice place to dine for foodies, romantic for couples, and it was great for us. We could have a conversation and hear each other - no overly loud music or funky acoustics. I'll definitely be back with my hubby, he'll love it!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Debi M
Brookline, New Hampshire, United States
“Worthy of Nordstrom's”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Deep inside the Nordstrom's Store at the Burlington Mall is hidden a heavenly surprise -- a delightful little tapas restaurant perfectly suitable for lunch while shopping or as a destination in itself. Every six weeks or so, I lunch with a dear friend who lives about an hour south of Burlington. I live about an hour north of Burlington, and we had been meeting at the equally wonderful Legal Sea Foods also in the Burlington Mall. Another chum had introduced me to this restaurant, and I suggested to my friend that we meet there for lunch. Oh my, were we delighted! While the menu doesn't change much over time, you are offered a full menu of small plates of fish, vegetables, or meat, served in just the right portions. They offer delicious salads, and the dessert menu is equally varied. The short rib sliders are a regular delicious choice, and this last time we ate there, I ordered the shrimp and grits. A great favorite with its cheesy grits and grilled jumbo shrimp. The prices are reasonable, the service is delightful, and we're always able to get a table with a short wait or none at all. There's a full bar, although we've never tried it. A real pleasure and very convenient, we've visited at least half a dozen times, and we'll be back for more.

• Visited March 2014