“Best Roast Beef South of Boston”

Georgio's Roast Beef & Pizza
Ranked #9 of 178 Restaurants in Brockton
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I am a regular customer and eat here approximately 3 times per month. If I'm in the area of Brockton I eat there, or drive 30 miles from home to eat there. You will not find a better quality & priced roast beef sub anywhere. The service is fast even when there busy. The portions are very generous at approximately 3/4 to 1 Lbs. of prime beef per {large} sub. When you order a small order of steak fry's it is quite a large portion and larger than most other restaurants large fry. The pizza is also very good as well as many other options. There is no alcohol sold at this restaurant. It is worth the drive approximately 25 miles south of Boston.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

I really enjoy ordering food from here. Its always crazy busy. I have ordered lunch and dinner here, so have my co-workers. We all love it! Everything on the menu is worth trying, I highly recommend the Grecian Omelet Sub. Order lunch early if you plan to have it delivered because they get backed up really quickly. But, that's ok, its worth the wait. They even have dessert calzones.

Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

I was introduced to Georgio's a number of years ago by a friend who worked in the area, and have been regularly driving over 30 min for their food since then! I've gotten my entire family hooked on this place. My husband and in-laws always ask to stop here on the way home from the airport in Boston. The Greek chicken soup is a welcome change from the boring traditional kind. The honey bbq steak tips are addictive. They melt in your mouth and the flavor is amazing! We've had them in a sub, dinner, salad and rice bowl and you can't go wrong with any of them. The pasta with breaded chicken is yummy, cheese pizza is great and not your standard chain pizza. The "super beef" is fall apart tender and so flavorful. It's huge too. You can easily get two meals out of it! Tonight we switched it up and tried the melanzana pizza - fried eggplant, caramelized onion, ricotta cheese and a special sweeter sauce with a cheese blend. I think I have a new favorite pizza! This place isn't fancy, just a typical pizza joint, but the prices are right and the food is fabulous. You won't regret going here!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This restaurant is known and named for the Roastbeef but there are so many other dishes and daily deals that have us coming back often

Reviewed March 4, 2014

you have to get their calzones. you can get their calzones the way they make them, or have them create one for you with different meats and /or vegetables.