“Much more than satisfactory!”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Brockton (Boston)
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Brockton
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We have come to make this our hotel of choice when we visit our daughter in Randolph. The beds are comfortable, the room is scrupulously clean, the staff are friendly, alert, and accommodating, the price is very reasonable, and the gratis breakfast is almost always quite good. (Our only hedge is that we don't care for their circular scrambled eggs.) I look forward to stay here again and again!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I'm the Operations Mgr for 4 auto dealerships in the greater Brockton area. My employees have used this hotel my times over the past four years we've been in business. The staff is excellent, and provide us great customer service, all the time. Rooms are very clean and well kept! I've stayed at the hotel on personal trips as well as business. If we have clients coming from out of town for meetings we recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I always call the General Manager
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I stayed at this Country Inn for one night (it would have been two had it not been for a snowstorm canceling my trip). I had training in Randolph and did not want to make the drive back and forth to Western Mass every day. Country Inn was a name I recognized, was close to my training location, and had a GREAT price. I wasn't expecting much for the price, but I was very pleasantly surprised. All staff that I interacted with at the hotel were wonderful - very friendly and helpful. My room was easy to get to, clean, and spacious. The bathroom was also clean and tidy. Both TV and Wifi worked well for me, and I had a wonderful night's rest once I got used to the high volume one of my neighbors seemed to be watching his TV at.

Overall, GREAT value and GREAT experience. I would definitely stay here again and will refer anyone I know who needs a hotel near Boston.

Room Tip: If you are sure you are staying, making reservations online allows you to access a "prepay"...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 10, 2012

stayed here for 5 days for class reunion, was great nice rooms,clean comfortable, was on top floor quiet,staff went out of way to be helpful, breakfast area was adequate ,could use more help,is convienent to shopping ,mall across st several restaurants close by, about 25 min from boston,better prices,will be back if in area

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank frtliner
Reviewed October 30, 2012

We picked this hotel as we have been impressed with Country Inns before and we wanted to be close to Boston but couldnt afford to be in the City. (We drove to North Quincy train station where you can park all day for $5 and then it's $5 to the City and back)

We had a top floor suite which was a really big room and clean and tidy, bed was amazingly comfortable. Bedroom had its own door too so was really quiet at night - we found quite a lot of guests have a nasty habit of letting their room doors slam so it was nice to shut them out!

Breakfast area was maybe a little on the small side, depending on the time you get there, think there were only 6 tables so sometimes you have to wait around for a few minutes but no big deal. There were different hot things each day and muffins, cereals, waffles etc so easy to get a good start to the day. (note to management, a couple of the hot items could do with upgrading - the yellow egg discs are ridiculous and there was also a yellow liquid there one day and I have no idea what it was!!) On the whole though, very good!

All of the staff we came across were friendly and helpful, I'd like to single out Heidi who checked us in originally and was always there in the breakfast room too. She always made sure she greeted every guest and asked them how they were and was always smiling!

Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank HonestEnglishman71
Reviewed October 25, 2012

The front desk staff was a bit inconsistent - -i inquired about a niron at check-in and there were none available. The morning staff was more attentive, and breakfast was delightful. The night staff did not appear to speak English very well and was polite but not as helpful.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Ed C
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I'm a tour company who had 27 rooms for two nights. I have stayed at many Country Inn & Suites but this one was unlike all the others I've used in the past; not quite a clean, staff not quite as friendly, my group complained about the breakfast especially the gravy etc. This was not a group of complainers at all! We stayed at several properties on our 11 day trip and this one was the least desirable. The first night the Fox channel had no sound in EVERY room and several wanted to watch the Cardinals play. We were assured over and over that this would be fixed by morning but it never way

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brockton
Holiday Inn Express Boston South - Brockton
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#3 of 3 in Raynham
Hyatt Place Boston/Braintree

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Brockton (Boston)? Share your experiences!