“Breakfast”

Add it.
IHOP
Ranked #15 of 173 Restaurants in Brockton
Reviewed March 4, 2014

It is an okay restaurant. The service is not the best. The food is mediocre. The pancakes are great so I guess that is good for a pancake place. Would not recommend the dinners or lunches.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I haven't been to an IHOP in quite a while and now I remember why. The Prices !!!! Wow are they high. I am giving them a very good based on the food. I had crepes which were absolutely delicious and my husband had the Bananas Foster Brioche French Toast which he loved. The service was good and very fast. This is a big IHOP Restaurant and it is very clean.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

We had a breakfast here and the staff was very nice to support my sister who is extremely handicapped. They set up easy seating and the food was delivered quick. The servers were friendly and efficient......we'll be back

Reviewed July 5, 2013

This location is convenient to our house. However, the service was good, but the cooks did a lousy job !
We asked that the bacon be cooked well done..which it was not when served, and the pancakes and eggs were cool to cold !!! the waiter and manager did their best, however the cold food left a bad taste in our mouths

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Good customer service did not offset fully quality of food. The interior is new, but nothing special. Parking is free, of course. Quality of French toasts was very average (they were salty!). Pancackes were too fluffy. The coffee was deluted.
Waiter staff though was great and extremely accommodating.