“Great food and service”

Bertucci's
Ranked #28 of 178 Restaurants in Brockton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Good food but a little salty. Server was excellent and helped assist in decision making. Great restaraunt for those who are watching the budget

1  Thank Sue2012_05

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I've eaten hear about 10 times, always the recommendation. I wouldn't choose this place to eat. No apparant reason to eat here unless your just hungry, and don't care much else other than filling up. I like the bread and the dipping oil. The food and service is average, more like a chain than a family restaurant.

1  Thank moonriverguy
Reviewed May 8, 2012

I enjoyed eating at Bertucci's. Love their pizza crust and the place is clean and well managed - everyone seemed to enjoy what they were doing.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

This is always my first choice for local Italian food. Prices are good and the serving is always more than adequate. Their rolls are awesome!

Reviewed January 29, 2012

I had the soup and salad, which was fine, pretty straightforward. My daughter and husband both got pasta which was completely undercooked, chewy and a bit yucky. My daughter did like the chicken from the alfredo chicken, but really did not eat any of the pasta. My younger kids got the "grilled cheese" , which was more of a cheese quesadilla type thing. it was fine, pretty bland. The service was pretty slow, even though we were there at an off time. Overall, not sure that I will be rushing back.

Been to Bertucci's? Share your experiences!