“Great sushi! ”

Cuisines: Japanese
Tampa, Florida
“Great sushi! ”
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

Great variety of sushi! However the waitress wasn't that pleasant. They need to improve on their customer service. Our waitress barely took the time to see if we needed anything else or if our food was okay. I didn't feel very welcomed. Maybe next time I'll just do take out for the sushi since dining at the restaurant isn't always so pleasant. I've been here twice and each time the customer service isn't that great.

Boston
“Not bad. I was surprised, they surpassed my expectations.”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I was not expecting much, but the prices were reasonable for the quality and quantity of the Sushi we got. We did go there on one of the half-price days (or some type of discount, if not half-price). We ordered a large amount of Sushi, multiple rolls, and it all came on a single plate - which was prefect for us this evening. The presentation was nice. I still would not call this high-end sushi, but then you're not paying high-end prices. I still have my preferred sushi place that I will go to, but now I will occasionally go to Yamato, because of the value. I am hoping they are consistent in their food/service.

• Visited December 2013
queens, New York, United States
“You're the Yamato is my Yamato”
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

No wait right in ,we made friends around the table chef is nice and funny very entertaining great for the family we loved it.the price was okay.

• Visited April 2013
Estero, FL
“Entertaining”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

We went to Yamoto with family as we were visiting the area. We had an entertaining time with our chef as he prepared our meal. The rice and noodles that he prepared were very tasty as well as the shrimp. We had plenty to eat with soup and salad as part of the meal. We had to take some of our main course with us as there was that much food. We were seated quickly and served rather quickly too. I comparison to other Hibachi type restaurants, I would rate this as average for the most part but the chef (think his name was Frankie) was one of the best.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank scoutdreams
Brockton, Massachusetts
“I liked it a lot!”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

It was my daughter's 18th b-day, and she wanted to go here, so about 10 of us went. the food was very tasty, and the chef put on a good show cooking our food for us. I would recommend it, and the value was good, too.

• Visited March 2013