“Emma's I gave you another chance but you failed????!!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Emma's Pub & Pizza

Emma's Pub & Pizza
Ranked #25 of 45 Restaurants in Bridgewater
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Description: Fficial TripAdvisor page of Crazy Ron Emma's Pub & Pizza. Proudly serving the people of Bridgewater and Norton, MA, There's always something happening!
Mass
“Emma's I gave you another chance but you failed????!!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

Last time I was at Emmas was about 7 years ago. I had gone with my family, we had ordered pizzas, a few minutes after placing our ordered we were glancing aroud the room and noticed the sign said 4pm order 1 pizza get one free, we asked our waitress she said no as it was 10 of 4....ok, i can live with that....

So here we are 7 years later in May with an unused coupon book our daughter gave us for Christmas. Emma's here we come on a Saturday afternoon. I had a coupon for 1 free entree, I asked the waitress if there was any exclusions, she said yes you cannot order the all you can eat fish n chips, lobster roll and steak tips, ok I can live with that, I ordered the ribs and my husband ordered the clam plate. The ribs were drenched in a horrible bq sauce, tasted like they had some frozen ribs and just poured bq sauce all over and the clams looked good but were passable, the bellies were squishy. The batter seems good but no taste. When the bill came the waitress forgot to subtract the coupon when i told her and she brought another bill she only took $9 off instead of $16.99...one plate came to $26.00......Sorry Emmas, this is just too poor!

• Visited May 2013

Raynham, Massachusetts
“Is everything it claims to be”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

I have visited this restaurant many times. We usually sit on the pub side either at the bar or at a high top. I have been on the restaurant side twice with an infant and ordered take out on many occasions. The service is nothing special but not bad either. Its what you expect from a place like this. The kitchen has never sent out anything wrong, luke warm, or over cooked. You get exactly what you pay for every time. It's refreshing. GREAT VALUE. Great food.....we love the boneless chicken and the pizza....but have no complaints about the rest of the menu. It's kind of a gimmicky place with the whole Crazy Ron thing...but hey...we kinda like it.

• Visited April 2013
Bridgewater, Massachusetts
“bar food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

visited this restaurant a few times. Very noisy and food was just okay. The specialty is serving big drinks for high prices. Free popcorn to make you thirsty and buy more alcohol. Very handy location off main highway and plenty of parking

• Visited April 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun place to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Emmasis a pub and fine place to eat. The daily specials are amazing, the quality and quantity of food is great . You can't beat anEmmas pizza , the best I have ever had. If you are really hungry get a sea food sunami . I am a great eater but this need to be shared. The sunami comes with what they call 2 small lobster roll. the small lobster polls are the size of a regular lobster roll at other establishments. I also love the Sweet potatoe fries and onion ring. If you want to have a fun experience go to Emmas.
bob and Marie H

• Visited February 2013
lake placid
“Good...but with a few complaints”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

It's a sports bar so there's always a crowd on Sundays and even though the Pats were out...the Cs were playing and beating the Heat so the bar was packed and 30 wait for a table for two. The portions here are large so you'll never leave hungry. Split a small Greek salad...dressing was delicious and portion was just right for each to get a taste. Entrees were Fish and Chips and The Whole Shebang (tips, ribs, shrimp, chicken, fries and rings). Both had crazy sized portions and had trouble finishing. Good overall...but the following areas need work. Marinate your tips! I don't want terriyaki tips just slathered with sauce after the fact. Ribs need some meat on them...too much fat and bone for the work. Make fresh popcorn for the bar and tables...its cheap enough...no reason for cold, stale, rubbery popcorn. Finally, chill your beer! My 25 oz. mug was warm (the glass) and its contents were warmer...inexcusable! Frost your mugs and put your kegs on ice!