“Not good at all”

Emma's Pub & Pizza
Ranked #25 of 45 Restaurants in Bridgewater
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Fficial TripAdvisor page of Crazy Ron Emma's Pub & Pizza. Proudly serving the people of Bridgewater and Norton, MA, There's always something happening!
Massachusetts
“Not good at all”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

Crowded, noisy, uncomfortable, dirty.....it is a kiddie restaurant....drinks were late, pizza tasted like cardboard and that's before they forgot one of the entrees. It looks like a good place to watch the game but not for family dining.

Visited December 2011

Northborough, Massachusetts
“Great specials”
Reviewed December 22, 2011

The food here is good and their menu has tons of options. You have to go when they have specials (different ones every day), including 99 cent pizzas. My favorite is the cheese garlic bread . . . you have to try it!

NOTE - there are two Emma's locations in Bridgewater. The one near the college is great all around but the one further away near Home Depot, while the food is the same, has been service. I've been there a bunch of times and on at least 2 occasions the service was horrible. I had a waitress who went home for the day before finishing serving our table and didn't tell anyone so we had to say something to another waitress to continue being served! However I adore the location in the center of town and highly recommend it.

• Visited November 2011
Fall River, Massachusetts
“Just another Sports Pub”
Reviewed November 14, 2011

I brought my 4 year old Grand Daughter, Emma, so she could have dinner withe Papa at "Her" restaurant. The service was good, food average price average.. Looks like a decent sports bar & grill. Don't go for the pizza.

• Visited May 2011
Middleboro, Massachusetts
“Family”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

I had a great time waitress was friendly and enjoyable bar area was packed for a sat and we had 4adults and 5 kids had a blast Food was great portions for the buck
Too

Marion,Ma.
“Titanic Lobster Roll”
Reviewed September 5, 2011

Well, here goes. We heard about how great this place was on Billy Costa show, so we thought we'd try it. Unreal, is what comes to mind. My husband ordered baby back ribs, what a dissater. They were actually cold. The guy who waited on us, nuked them! & just added the barbecue sauce.(simply awful) I ordered their "Titanic" lobster roll. The meat was soooo finely chopped I believe they put it through a sieve! This is one sandwich that should have gone down with the ship. Quite sad.

• Visited July 2011