“My undiscovered gem!”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Every time I go through Bridgewater I HAVE TO get this pizza. Fortunately my daughter goes to school there which gives me a reason to 'stop by' just so I can get a slice(or two)!

Why?

Let's start with the crust. It's perfect. I NEVER eat anyone's pizza crust after the main part of the slice is consumed. This crust is that good that I do. And I actually wish I had more. Hand made crust is the key. Second, the sauce. Home made sauce that is worthy of being a marinara in the best Italian restaurant. Third, the cheese. Shredded by the restaurant themselves and always fresh. The result....nice and gooey. Just the way a pizza should be!
I'm telling you I feel like one of Pavlov's experiments. When I even so much as think about this pizza I salivate - internally of course, there is no drool dripping off my chin. However, if it didn't make me look like an idiot, there probably would be.

Old school feel inside yet current in it's appeal. Clean and nicely decorated. Colors are cheerful and booths/tables are retro. Plenty of street parking. The owners, a father/daughter are always pleasant and extremely cordial. They make you feel like you're having a meal in their home.

I can't wait to try their other offerings! Seriously.

2  Thank GlamBecca