“Duck to die for”

Ocean Terrace
Ranked #12 of 42 Restaurants in Brewster
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Ocean Terrace. The place to begin the party or to wind down over drinks at sunset. A stunning mix of old and new, Ocean Terrace features a hip outdoor bar and dining area adjacent to the historic Nickerson Mansion, with two fire bowl lounges and breathtaking views of Cape Cod Bay. At Ocean Terrace indoors, three intimate dining rooms in the Mansion have been preserved to reflect the turn-of-the-century period of the Nickerson family. Ocean Terrace outdoors offers a stunning view of Cape Cod Bay and dining under the stars. Join us and take in the best view of the bayside of Cape Cod.
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Do not miss out on the incredible view. The duck appetizer was great and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I will be going back in Sept. to see the view at night.

1  Thank Tim1corc

Reviewed June 25, 2014

We didn't eat hear but stopped for a drink at the bar. Beautiful setting. Worth the stop as view is stunning.

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

I am all about ambience and service - I would go back in a Boston heart beat (or a New York minute) to chat with the bartender, Adam, and watch the sunset from their deck. But the best part?? The food is incredible - you absolutely won't go wrong with the halibut!
Love this place - love the views - love the service!!
PS - Adam is great on knowing the local hot spots :)

Reviewed June 18, 2014

The Ocean Terrace has an amazing vista but also amazing food. I ate the swordfish 5 days ago and I'm still dreaming of it. I only wish I could get the recipe! Our bartender/server, Adam, was extremely customer-service oriented and provide great service to our large group. I'm sold - I'd go back again!

Reviewed June 12, 2014

We stayed on the property so we had drinks at the bar before and after dinner as well as dinner on the terrace. The food was very good (although we weren't overly impressed with dessert - we had profiteroles and they were kind of burnt and since we were celebrating a birthday dessert was kind of important to us) but the clam chowder was one of the best I've had! The service was great and they offered a blanket if we were cold. The views are nice but don't expect to see a great big ocean to look at. The bartenders were very friendly, professional, and accommodating. Would definitely recommend - we really enjoyed it.