“A blast from the past (in a good way)!”
Review of Donut Shack

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Donut Shack
Ranked #3 of 4 Bakeries in Brewster
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Though it doesn't look much, inside this unassuming donut shack is sure to be a treat! This is one of the highlights of our vacation on Cape Cod, we always stop in a few times a week for donuts. The service is always friendly, and the donuts are delicious -- my favorites are the apple fritter and the sour cream donuts, but I haven't had a bad one yet. Perfect for a quick early breakfast and coffee before heading to the beach!

1  Thank madscientist01
Reviewed May 20, 2013

While on the Cape, my wife and I had trouble finding a nice quick breakfast option that wasn't a buffet. On our way out, and sadly not on the way in, we found the Donut Shack. Just a nice small place to grab a donut and a cup of coffee to start your day off. The decor is a bit dated and the place just seems over all old but it has great food and great coffee, what else do you need to start your day off?

1  Thank Jeremy B
Reviewed October 11, 2010

I've tried Fleming's Donut Shack twice and both times couldn't even finish my donut. There is a rancid aftertaste to them. Really gross. That being said, my kids and husband love the donuts and think there is nothing wrong with them...but in all honesty, they'll eat anything with sugar.

1  Thank Bruins-Fanatic
Reviewed July 11, 2008

My family and I go to Femings Donut Shack almost every day and it is always great!!! The service is the best!!!! It is the best place for a quick donut and a coffee.

1  Thank CTCharlie