Really enjoyed our mid-January stay. The room was very satisfactory, the 4 poster bed had a nice firm mattress and offered a variety of pillows from soft to firm. A nice touch was a small flashlight on the night stand. Our room (The Wellfleet, on the 3rd floor) had a gas fireplace ( which we put to good use during the chilly evening hours) and a jacuzzi ( not large to comfortably fit 2, but was enjoyable and worked well). Because of space constraints the shower, even with a modern, adjustable showerhead was a little difficult.
The inn serves a lovely breakfast and coffee, tea and cookies (made daily) are available around the clock. The Inn does not have an elevator to service the upper floors.
Capt Freeman's is an easy half-mile way to the lovely bayside Breakwater beach. It is also next to old-fashioned The Brewster Store where one can find newspapers to coffee to art supplies to sea candy and a whole lot more!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately Sea Captain's Mansion in the Heart of Cape Cod. The inn is known for it's farm to table breakfasts, welcoming hospitality and wonderful location with just a short stroll to Breakwater beach and the Cape Cod Rail trail which is great for biking and walking. Many casual and fine dining choices close by with a fabulous pool on property. The inn has been totally renovated in the past three years and is green certified. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Expedia and Hotwire so you can book your Captain Freeman Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Freeman Hotel Brewster
- Captain Freeman Inn Brewster, MA - Cape Cod