The Captain Freeman Inn was presented, words just can't express. Everyone was so friendly and welcoming. It definitely has a cozy feel to it. We stayed in the P-Town room. It had it's own fireplace and a sitting room, that is for all seasons. It's very clean. The robes were so nice and soft. It does have a blow dyer ladies, just one less thing you need to worry about. It's a kind size bed, that is comfortable. They had a flat screen with all channels, but no dvd player. They do have free wifi.
Every morning they have a different kind of breakfast. It's really fresh and healthy. It's not your average continental breakfast. They have all kinds of teas that is welcomed to you through out the day.
We went during off season, so everything was pretty much closed down. They do have a pool. You can walk to the beach, which is about an 8 min walk.
The places we ended up going to eat that were around was Starvin Marlin, the owner Steve is great. The food was amazing. I had a lazy lobster and the calamari was awesome. Another place we tried eating was Marshside. It was ok, but way over priced for lunch, but the atmosphere was great. The Captain Freeman Inn also, had a binder with menus in them, to give you an idea on maybe where you would like to eat.
We did get a couple massage at their sister property Brewster by the Sea. We got deep tissue. The spa service was nice. They had a fire place in the room and the beds were really nice and warm ready for us when we had got there. The ladies were so nice.
In all we enjoyed our experience and will be back. We were there for our anniversary and it really suited every need.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately Sea Captain's Mansion in the Heart of Cape Cod. The inn is known for it's farm to table breakfasts, welcoming hospitality and wonderful location with just a short stroll to Breakwater beach and the Cape Cod Rail trail which is great for biking and walking. Many casual and fine dining choices close by with a fabulous pool on property. The inn has been totally renovated in the past three years and is green certified. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Captain Freeman Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Freeman Hotel Brewster
- Captain Freeman Inn Brewster, MA - Cape Cod