Judith and I had a relaxing three nights at the CFI and enjoyed every minute. Nathan gave us a most warm and sincere welcome and ensured we had everything we needed from the moment we arrived. Breakfasts were first class and plenty, good home cooked food and even producing perfectly poached eggs to go with the english muffins and canadian bacon!!. Room was spacious clean and luxurious, we stayed on the top floor in the Wellfleet room, quiet and secluded with our own fridge and coffee making facility and desk just outside. We were given fantastic recomendations for eating locally and covering a good range of budgets. A super general store just next door is worth a visit and the Inn is well placed for many great eating houses. Well situated for exploring the cape or justw andering down to the beach which is only miinutes away. All in all we would highly recommend the CFI above many hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately Sea Captain's Mansion in the Heart of Cape Cod. The inn is known for it's farm to table breakfasts, welcoming hospitality and wonderful location with just a short stroll to Breakwater beach and the Cape Cod Rail trail which is great for biking and walking. Many casual and fine dining choices close by with a fabulous pool on property. The inn has been totally renovated in the past three years and is green certified. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Captain Freeman Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Freeman Hotel Brewster
- Captain Freeman Inn Brewster, MA - Cape Cod