“Clean, kind and cozy.”

Candleberry Inn on Cape Cod
Ranked #2 of 10 Brewster B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed December 30, 2011

My husband, 16 year old son and I stayed at the CI for two nights right after the Thanksgiving holiday. I am familiar with the area since I usually stay at a friend's condo in Orleans. There is something really calming about going to the Cape in the off season. This was the 2nd B&B I ever stayed in and was very impressed. Stu and Charlotte were perfect hosts. I thought they were both personable and quite gracious. Stu would come into the living room and light the wood burning stove as I was reading. He helped my son get wifi service on his laptop and was not bothered by me asking many questions. Charlotte would make me a fresh pot of decaff coffee each morning even though I was the only one drinking it. Her apple turnovers were magnificent in addition to the home made breakfast. We stayed in the Seacroft Suite which was very clean. This is vital since my son & I are highly allergic to dust/mold spores. The large bathroom was also very clean. I would highly recommend this establishment to anyone and would return in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Lori F
There are newer reviews for Candleberry Inn on Cape Cod

Reviewed October 24, 2011

We had a very nice stay at the Candleberry Inn. The Inn is very peaceful and relaxing. The Inn is located walking distance to a beach. There is no better way to start a day than breakfast at the Inn followed by a walk on the beach. Stu and Charlotte made us feel at home. We are looking forward to another opportunity to stay at the Inn

Reviewed October 13, 2011

This was our 1st time at a B&B as well as Cape Cod. We felt the Candleberry Inn was a GREAT place to stay. It's location in Brewster made for easy traveling to multiple attractions. We stayed in the tree tops in the carriage house and our room was nice and always spotless as well as the bathroom in it. The deck was a nice little extra as well to enjoy a fine cigar on. The Inn itself was also very clean and had a "home like" feeling to it.Plenty of space was available on the grounds as well to relax and have some privacy if needed. Breakfast was cooked every morning and delicious. And while the staff and Stu and Charlotte were professional,they also made us feel welcomed. Any questions we had,Stu and Charlotte could answer as well as give there own input and suggestions which was quite helpful and appreciated as we were 1st time Cape Codders! I would DEFINATELY stay there again and DEFINATELY recommend the Candleberry Inn to others. THANK YOU Stu and Charlotte and the Candleberry Inn for everything. Jake and Nicole.

1  Thank Jake K
Reviewed October 13, 2011

My husband and I just returned from our latest stay at the Candleberry Inn. Like the Cape itself, this lovely establishment is a place we never seem to tire of. We’ve stayed at several other B&Bs in Brewster, including a couple with slightly higher ratings, but once we tried the Candleberry Inn we knew we had found our home-away-from-home. The inn and its grounds are beautiful and well maintained; the rooms are charming, clean and cozy, with comfortable beds and all the modern amenities; the breakfasts are hearty and delicious, and coffee and tea are available at all hours. The beach is a short (and lovely) walk from the inn, and several excellent restaurants are located nearby. Charlotte and Stu are attentive hosts, whose concern for their guests extends well beyond the dates of their visit. On one of our stays I managed to lose my wedding ring. I retraced my steps around the Cape and left contact info with everyone but was not very hopeful about the outcome. Then one day I got an email from Charlotte. Apparently one of the maids was cleaning our room and noticed a lump in the rug. She lifted the corner and there was my ring! How it got there is anyone’s guess, but a few days later it was back on my finger. Just another happy ending to a wonderful stay at the Candleberry Inn.

Jo and Ken Yellis
Newport, RI

Room Tip: Most of the rooms are on the 2nd floor, which is what we prefer in a B&B. We've stayed in Hi...
1  Thank Yellises
Reviewed October 11, 2011

If you are looking for great hospitality and a comfortable room and morning meal on the Cape, then the Candleberry Inn in Brewster should be the Inn of choice. Stu and Charlotte and everyone at the Inn will make you feel at home and Brewster is a great location to reach a number of Cape locations in a very reasonable time. John and Y.....Belmont Ma

Reviewed September 27, 2011

Thank you again, Charlotte & Stu, for a wonderful visit again to Candleberry Inn. As always Candleberry Inn is the place be & to feel so at home. Our beautiful cozy room, the wonderful breakfasts, the beautiful grounds and most of all the hospitality always given us by Innkeepers, Stu & Charlotte. This Oregon couple will keep coming back!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2011

The rooms were very lovely -cozy and very clean. The staff was very friendly and the breakfasts were delicious. The B&B was in a great location - on the main road - close to restaurants and a 10 minute walk from the beach!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank travellingsoprano
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brewster
The Mansion at Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club
The Villages at Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club
Brewster By The Sea
Brewster By The Sea
#4 of 10 in Brewster

Been to Candleberry Inn on Cape Cod? Share your experiences!