“Average at best”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Had dinner there last night with friends. Server was pleasant and efficient. Pear and walnut salad had all the right ingredients but was overdressed and had an unusual taste, Might be better off without the tomatoes. Skate dinner was very good. Eggplant rollatini was a bust. Very tough and had a burnt taste. Frozen would have been better. Bolognese was fairly good but everyone tasted and agreed it was too salty.
Also, the busboy was cleaning a table near us with a household cleaner that had a very strong odor.
Probably won't return.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

A nice place, I think prides itself on it's pizza, as that is what I saw most tables order. I had the short ribs, my wife the eggplant rolletini. The ribs tasted bland and the eggplant was okay, I would state that the service was excellent.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

I hope they can get through all the name and management changes at this place because it has very good food. In our party of 4 we ordered the grilled lamb chop (special), chicken souvlaki, shrimp scampi and haddock francaise. Everyone enjoyed their meals and no food was left behind. The lamb chop was cooked to perfection and was a good size but it's still a lamb chop so I had room to help my daughter finish her chicken souvlaki, which was plentiful and had a great flavor from the Greek seasonings. Prices ranged from $18 to $21. We sat on the porch which had the window covers down since it was a rainy night and it was very comfortable, as inside the A/C was cranked up too much (as it is in every restaurant in the summer). Our only complaint was the family with 2 small kids that thought it was fine to run around, yell and scream as loud as possible. Never ceases to amaze me when I see parents that allow that to happen. But our excellent waitress, Susan, did a good job keeping us enjoying the meals and service.

1  Thank Sheadon
Reviewed July 16, 2014

This new addition has very good food at a good price. The new menu extends the options from traditional fare (burgers/pasta/parmigana/pizza) to more upscale items ( lamd chops etc). I did think think the food was a bit salty.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

We had a great Italian / Greek American feast here - servers were great food excellent and huge portion no need for a starter : pizza huge and tasty fish stew the best and the chicken SLOVAKi excellent. A must if you are in Brewster on a warm Sunday evening in July