“New owners”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Food was really good, service was spot on, atmosphere comfortable and casual and prices are good for the area. I would absolutely recommend a stop here. We had dinner including spaghetti and meatballs and everything was cooked to perfection.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Upon our return to Cape Cod, we found one of our local favorites has undergone a name & management change. Still ending in a vowel, it has Italian cuisine but Greek influence permeates the new menu with Jumbo Stuffed Lamb Meatball, Greek Salad, Chicken Souvlaki & Gremolata to name a few. However the Missus diet leans toward seafood and where better than Cape Cod? (My vote for Italian was overruled 2-1 with her having 2 votes, of course). Anyway we the Haddock Francaise (w/o pasta) and Flounder Special, both cooked perfect, delicious and even healthy. Dinner was preceded by generous glasses of wine and a freshly baked mini loaf of bread served with a tasty tomato spread and garlic cloves plus olive oil on the table. Environmentalists may object to the Skate Wing Meuniere on the menu but we didn't even know what it was till we Googled it and found it's considered an unsustainable fish as well as the more familiar Atlantic Cod. There's also a variety of Pizzas available all day and Lunch Sandwiches from 11:30am - 5:00pm. I recommend sitting in the par area for people watching, sports on 2 TV's and a slightly more quiet ambiance than the noisy main dining room.

Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

We've been here twice in the last couple months. Both meals exceeded my expectations, which is rare. I usually find something wrong with the food everywhere i go, but not here. Plus, the prices are totally reasonable.
Our first time, i had the veal osso bucco with risotto and my girlfriend had the shrimp Saltimbocca. Both were amazing, and so was the meatball appetizer. Awesome red sauce.
Tonight, she had the grilled salmon special with white beans and Swiss char. Wonderful combination of flavors. I had the chicken Saltimbocca Roule. I was seriously impressed with this entree. Big flavor, tender chicken, and a huge portion for the 18 bucks or whatever it was. Plenty of leftovers for tomorrow.
We still haven't tried the desserts, because we're too full to even finish our dinners. Even the bread is great. They serve it with roasted garlic cloves and olives in oil.
I highly recommend this place if you're looking for a great quality Italian meal without breaking the bank.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

The pizzas are creative and excellent for lunch or dinner, but also are the entrees, including Italian and fish, plus short rib, lamb sirloin, and other bistro type dishes, all well prepared. Decent wine list and not too expensive. A popular place for good reason.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

I had dinner here last night. I really, really wanted to like the restaurant, but a number of things conspired against it. We were seated promptly, even without a reservation and were quickly given menus and drinks ..... but it took more than 30 minutes to get our entrees (we didn't order a starter), this despite both of us ordering the specials, which you would think would be readily available. Our waiter was very apologetic and brought me another glass of wine on the house .... but the fact is the restaurant is very, very understaffed. When the food did arrive, the grouper was very good, the lamb was average. Another problem is the restaurant has bad acoustics and is very, very noisy. This is only exacerbated by howling children, who were in the restaurant last night. These problems are only likely to get worse as the Cape Cod season gets into full swing. We won't be returning here.

1  Thank modacious1725