“Fun golf course and very nice staff”

Ocean Edge Golf Club
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Perhaps the beautiful weather had something to do with it... still, a very nice Jack Nicklaus course.
Playable yet had its share of challenges. Wind made it interesting. Pro shop was well stocked with nice merchandise ( I even bought a new driver as it was Calloway demo day). The bar was very welcoming for the post round refreshment. If you are on the cape... Play this course

Reviewed March 28, 2013

We cancelled tee times at other course after playing the Oceans Edge course on the first day. The course definitely eserves more accolades and attention. A true gem!

Reviewed December 30, 2012

We've been to many functions here, and our daughter used to wait tables here. I have never heard anything bad said about Ocean Edge, and most people rave about it. Expensive, but worth it.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

I have played golf all over the country and this is by far one of my favorite courses. We played 18 holes there this October and the course was immaculate. The greens were beautifully maintained and quite challenging. I cannot wait to go back and play again!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Layout of this course is challenging yet fun. The fairways and greens are in great condition. The clubhouse was clean and inviting. One of the best courses I've played on Cape Cod, so much more fun than Cape Cod National and in better condition.