My husband had just returned from three weeks outside the country, so we just needed a quiet place to rest and catch up. Brewster by the Sea provided the peace and comfort we needed, and surprised us with extra efforts to pamper us! Upon our arrival, we were immediately offered homemade cookies and something hot to drink. While we were shown to our room, our hosts boiled hot water for our tea. The room we reserved was just as it had been described on their website, and more! The owners clearly take great care with the details of the accommodations they provide: the curtain rods, magazines, pictures, soaps, and furniture were all unique, comfortable parts of a delightful whole. My husband and I did not take advantage of the spa offerings, but another guest had a massage, and was raving. We just sat by the wood fire in the main house, had our cookies, sipped our tea, and relaxed. The owners gave us a list of suggestions for dinner on email, before we arrived, and agan when we checked-in. They knew the area very well, and were great resources. The art they collected, and the careers they have had were also fodder for interesting conversation. They really managed the delicate balance between providing privacy, and still remaining available/helpful.
We were served breakfast by the owners, who brought us coffee, tea, juice, wonderful baked apples with a cream sauce, and a breakfast "entree" that included a side of fruit. My husband and I asked to have eggs instead of the french toast that was offered on the menu, which they generously accommodated. Since eggs do not make as large a portion as a few slices of french toast would have, they also included some bacon and a slice of banana bread, to round out our plates. My husband and I were both overwhelmed by the owners' committment to hospitality, their anticipation of our every need, and their attention to the details that make a visit special. I would recommend this Bed and Breakfast, without hestitation, to anyone looking for a quiet and luxurious get away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic Bed and Breakfast located in the quiet and quaint town of Brewster on Cape Cod. Gracious hospitality with three-course breakfasts, relaxing spa services, and rooms with gas fireplaces make this a perfect Cape Cod get-away. Central Cape location makes a great base from which to explore Provincetown, Wellfleet, Chatham and the upper Cape. Enjoy a morning walk across the road at Drummer Boy Park, and nature trails at the nearby Natural History Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Brewster By The Sea Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brewster By The Sea Hotel Brewster
- Brewster By The Sea Inn MA - Cape Cod