This weekend was my first trip to Brewster By The Sea. My sister and I wanted a relaxing weekend and we certainly got that. Byron and Donna made us feel at home and very welcome. Every inch of BBTS was decorated beautifully, rooms were very high class and had everything needed. The homemade cookies, scones, cakes, jellies were incredible. Byron served us a wonderful homemade breakfast both mornings and the details/presentation were wonderful. We enjoyed an on-site massage and facial with top of the line products. Both Ann and Marla did a fantastic job and would highly recommend their services. I can't wait to go back in either the summer or fall months. Planning on sending my parents for their 60th wedding anniversary. Thank you Bryon and Donna for a wonderful, relaxing weekend. It was all I had hoped for and more.
Note: On the way home, we stopped at their other property, The Captain Freeman, which is just a couple miles down the street. Absolutely grand.....not sure which property to stay at next time. Both beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic Bed and Breakfast located in the quiet and quaint town of Brewster on Cape Cod. Gracious hospitality with three-course breakfasts, relaxing spa services, and rooms with gas fireplaces make this a perfect Cape Cod get-away. Central Cape location makes a great base from which to explore Provincetown, Wellfleet, Chatham and the upper Cape. Enjoy a morning walk across the road at Drummer Boy Park, and nature trails at the nearby Natural History Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Brewster By The Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brewster By The Sea Hotel Brewster
- Brewster By The Sea MA - Cape Cod