“Excellent meal and service”
Review of Chills Bistro

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Andover, Massachusetts
“Excellent meal and service”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Lovely evening with fabulous food! So affordable and fun!
The true french preparations were perfect.
Delightful food and wine.

Visited October 2013

Orleans, Massachusetts
“Amazing choices”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

A friend and I went for Restaurant Week. Appetizer and dessert were included in the price of the entrée. My friend enjoyed a first course of hot potato-leek soup, while I debauched with the addictive truffle fries, topped with Parmigiano-Reggiano shavings and served with garlic aioli on the side. We both savored an entrée of herb-roasted pork loin with a rosemary sauce so good I could have licked the plate. For dessert, she chose apple-cranberry cobbler and I had sticky toffee pudding. Both were excellent.

• Visited October 2013
Media, Pa
“Excellent experience”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Dinner is 1/3 the price of the mansion but the same quality. A laid back restaurant with excellent food and drink.

Visited September 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food”
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

This little bistro is fantastic in both food and service. We had the price fixe and they made something special for my kids. Overall, I thought it was the best food we had in the Cape.

• Visited July 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Chills Bistro--come early, leave happy.”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

During the summer months, we love the early prix-fixe menu. Fabulous choices for appetizer, main and dessert. Prices vary depending on entree choice. My last visit: Beet carpaccio, poached stripe bass in a butter fondue, sticky toffee pudding. Plenty of beautifully-prepared food, very good value. Attentive wait staff. Dining early leaves us time to enjoy twilight at the Cape.

Visited July 2013