“Good food at Laurinos tavern”
Review of Laurino's Tavern

Laurino's Tavern
Ranked #24 of 41 Restaurants in Brewster
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 15, 2013

This restaurant is a good family restaurant which features an outdoor eating area as well as indoors and has a bouncy bounce and jungle gym setup for the kids. the food was very good with large portions and the price was reasonable

Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

I was excited upon reading the reviews, so we tried this place on our recent vacation. Frankly, I'm not sure what type of Italian food other reviewers are used to eating, but my husband and I thought the pizza was gross. We got 2 types and neither was good. The service was pretty bad. The place itself was good as far as seating and location, and there is a bouncy house for kids which is cool. Our 2-year-old liked it here, we didnt.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

My wife and I stopped here on vacation. She had a calzone and was tickled that they used ricotta cheese in it. We find it difficult to find this on cape cod. Most places give you a pizza folded in half. I had a meatball pizza and enjoyed it thoroughly. The service was good. Restaurant clean and cook time shorter than expected. The only drawback was that there weren't free refills on soda and the cup was about a 10 oz cup. For $1.99 (price not on menu) I expected a little more. That said it hardly detracts from the rest of the experience.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

The food is great! We have had both pasta dishes and pizza there and have never been disappointed with the food. The people that work there are very nice and the servers are attentive without being annoying.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

We visited after a wedding around 9 PM and there were about 20 people or so that showed up. I think we overwhelmed the staff on duty, and unfortunately this made one of the bartenders upset and extremely rude towards the end of the evening. A friend and I were charged different amounts for the same drinks on both of our bills (she was charged 5.00 and 6.50 for instance). When we asked to have it corrected my friend was informed she was undercharged and owed more money and the "apology" was sarcastic. I was asked the same question repititiously by the bartender related to drinks that were on my tab that were not ordered, as if I would be able to provide a new answer and would eventually agree to pay for them. She gave in but then told me that she could not re-run my tab since she already ran it and then went to the register, grabbed cash, and slammed it on the table in front of me. Needless to say, I did not leave a tip and will never return on any future visits to the Cape. I will mention that many others had a better experience with the other staff, and the pizzas were pretty good (doughy & square, good amount of sauce if that is your thing). This restaurant seems to be focused on pizza/food and just happens to have a bar on the inside.