“Good pizza, not-so-good customer service”

Brewster Pizza House
Ranked #27 of 42 Restaurants in Brewster
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 3, 2011

We've been here a few times as it is quick and convenient and the pizza is pretty good. The crust is the thicker, pan style, which I happen to like and the sauce is very sweet, which I also like. They have two white pizzas, which are very good. The Greek salad is cold and crisp, with a generous scoop of Feta, but nothing exceptional.

Customer service can be hit-or-miss. I'm confident and self assured, but have felt intimidated by the people who work there. It's not that extreme, but there is something about the place that reminds me of the Soup Nazi from the old Seinfeld show. Again, it's not that extreme, but it can be intimidating. There are a few newer faces on the register, and they've been polite, so hopefully this is slowly correcting itself.

One word of caution -- if it is hot outside, don't plan on eating there unless you get it to go. They have a single window unit air conditioner that simply can't keep up. I had forgotten that we went once last year on a hot day, so during the recent heat spell this year, we popped in there, intending it eat there, and although the air was on, it felt like it was at least 80 degrees inside, so we left.

There are newer reviews for Brewster Pizza House

Reviewed June 12, 2011

Rude service except for the college kid s who work there. the costomer is treated like an anoyance. Pizza is average.

3  Thank pdog79
Reviewed March 4, 2011

My wife picked up the pizza and brought it home. upon opening the box we discovered the pizza was burnt. not well done . burnt!! the crust was rock hard and the cheese was actually black. while calling back to explain a man claiming to be the owner told us thats how they serve pizza and most people like it. what is wrong with these people!!!!

3  Thank stephen7794
Reviewed July 18, 2010

Thin, overcooked crust but toppings mostly raw. Tasteless canned mushrooms. I would not recommend their pizza.

2  Thank Boohja
Reviewed July 18, 2010

I don't know why this place is still in business! My grandmother seems to think it is good food so maybe you need the taste buds of an 80 year old to actually enjoy this place. The crust is thin and is obviously not fresh. It tastes like cheap frozen pizza. The sauce is bland and they use cheddar cheese! My son's cheese pizza looked like it had curdled milk poured over the top of it instead of cheese. Gross! Don't even bother with this place. Take your money elsewhere!!

2  Thank VermontQuilter