“taste of the Cape”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Great indoor and outdoor spot. Good value. Great service and food. REAL Cape seafood, clams and more.A Local favorite, too.

2  Thank Snuffle1
There are newer reviews for JT's Seafood

Reviewed September 24, 2012

As a long-time visitor of Brewster, my family and I decided to try JT's along route 6A again...And were kind of disappointed. The food was mediocre - I had the clam chowder and grilled salmon salad, and the chowder was not great, to say the least (I recommend the Chatham Squire's chowder, my personal favorite) I also thought it was a little overpriced for the quality. They do seem to do a good take-out business and there were lots of young families, but I wouldn't come here again. However, if you are looking for a good seafood place in the Brewster - Dennis area, I would check out Sesuit Harbor. They have really fresh seafood, it's BYO and you can't beat the atmosphere!

Reviewed September 21, 2012

We have been here many summers. The restaurant is super clean, the staff helpful, and the food good. It would be hard to bet this type of casual restaurant on the Cape.

This year, my hubby had the crab cakes which he liked but did not love. The portions were plentiful.

For those of us that do not eat a lot of seafood, JT's has a good number or options burgers, chicken . . .

The burgers are good and served with chips. We enjoyed the fries but not nearly as much as what I considered some of the best corn on the cob I can get out. Absolutely yummy!

We would go back again next time we are on Cape Cod.

1  Thank bean_nj
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Having planned a vacation around New England Lobster Shacks J T's is the best so far. We started in Portland Maine and worked our way down the coast. The Lobster Roll had warm lobster meat and lots of it and served it with more butter. The others served it with Cold lobster meat. My husband ordered a bowl of the Lobster Bisque aand we shared it. Large pieces of meat and claw in the creamiest best flavored soup I've had the entire trip. Prices were very reasonable and comparable to all the others we visited. Will definately put this on our list if we come back this way again. We are from Ohio

2  Thank chillee4u
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We stopped here for some fish and chips, it was okay at best. The fish was not real tasty and the fries were tasteless, the coleslaw was okay. I would not go out of my way to come here. Hopefully the Sesuit Harbor Cafe is better.