“They learn from their mistakes, and it gets better everytime!”

Brewster's Coffee Shop
Ranked #10 of 42 Restaurants in Brewster
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed August 1, 2011

I have been eating at the Brewster Coffee Shop a couple times a year for the past five years, and I must say, my experience improves every time. When I first started going, the floors were always digusting and dirty, but now they are spotless! And the tables were so sticky you could dip your pancakes in them, but now its a serene and classy glass table. I don't know if the place is under new management or what... but this place is a quality breakfast spot in my book. The only thing I would change would be their coffee.... which seems to be a unanimous critique. Either buy new coffee, or change the name of the restaurant. Buy new coffee makers so it isn't as watery. That mystery is beyond me. Good Luck Coffee Crew. Keep up the good work.

Reviewed July 29, 2011

My daughters and I had breakfast here this morning as we had bern in Brewster all week and would notice the crowds everyday. We figured out today that "the crowd" is because this place can't get their tables cleared fast enough. We sat on a pTio to have the hostess yell into our ear to call every name. In addition, our service was slow and none of the waitresses wrete smiling. The food was below average. Font waste precious vacation time going to this restaurant.

Reviewed July 17, 2011

This coffee shop is a great place to go for breakfast. We went there almost every day and everyone enjoyed the food. Reasonable priced as well. You can sit inside or outside. The only improvement we would recommend is stronger coffee! They offered us the dark roast but it wasn't much better (pretty watered down). We actually had to stop and pick up coffee elsewhere before we got there.

1  Thank MTLMOntreal
Reviewed July 2, 2011

Love this place for breakfast. Good diner vibe. Staff is nice and food has always been good. Only downside is the coffee is pretty weak, so if you like strong coffee you'll need to make the request. It's a small place so depending on when you go you could run into some parking spot stress and a wait.

2  Thank offshore64
Reviewed June 29, 2011

A great basic breakfast spot. I'd expect lunch to be great as well.

I dined quite early (6:30 am) inside the small shop one morning. Service was quick and I was able to get on about my day.

The next day, our family group of eight dined leisurely at around 9 am outside at one of the picnic tables. The tables are spacious and were fresh and clean. Our varied orders were good.

It's breakfast.

It sets the mood for the day.

I'd return here on any day.

2  Thank swiftylazar