“Fresh, fried and fast!”

Cobie's
Ranked #15 of 40 Restaurants in Brewster
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Located along scenic 6A in Brewster, Cobie's has been a Cape Cod tradition since 1948. We serve award winning fried clams, and other delicious summer favorites!
Boston, MA
“Fresh, fried and fast!”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

It is our tradition to eat at Cobie's every time we visit Nickerson State Park. I like the fresh fried clams or cod and my son loves the hot dogs. Don't forget to stay for ice cream after!

New York City, New York
“Great ice cream”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

We brought our son out for icecream and he was not disappointed. Outdoor seating only.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Summer food.”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

My family of 5 ordered the broiled cod, fried shrimp plate, and a cheeseburger all was cooked quickly food was served hot. Sweet potatoe fries were an additional charge for a dollar but were well worth it. Dinner portions were good for the price.
The hard and soft serve ice cream was reasonably priced and also good. Kids enjoyed the baseball souvenir helmet ice cream cups. Great little place for a quick stop to eat.

Kingston, Massachusetts
“A Quick Stop-over”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

On my list to visit has been this clam shack. It has been on my list for a few years. So yesterday when the sun was shining and the wind was pleasant, my friend and I drove the considerable distance. I actually was a bit disappointed. The table, benches and awnings were inviting and clean. But the food was nothing out of the ordinary, I would have loved a taosted roll with the clams. And maybe some tartar sauce.

• Visited June 2012
Southington, Connecticut
“Typical Cape Cod eatery”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

You order at the window and they call you when your food is ready. It is all outside eating so might not be the best place to stop in the rain or cold but there is an area that is covered in plastic. We had hamburgers, hot dogs, fries and ice cream and all were good. This is a good place for a quick stop - don't expect anything fancy.