“Wonderful”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed October 28, 2011

I would like to keep this bistro a secret. Wonderfully intimate, delightful,and completely delicious!
We have come every summer and fall for the last 5 years,and always love it !

Reviewed September 16, 2011

I had heard so much about this restaurant that I thought after living here for 5 years I would finally try it. The ambiance was mediocre at best but the food was awful. Dinner for 2 was over $100 with just one glass of wine and no dessert. I consider myself to be a "foodie" and I was outraged at what was served to us. I woke up this morning still angry that I was so duped. There are so many better choices in this area.

8  Thank charlene t
Reviewed September 13, 2011

We are locals and have always enjoyed our dinners at Peddler's. This is clearly an out of the way place that is somewhat underwhelming from the outside. However, the dinners are always wonderful and one of the only places on the Cape to enjoy Escargot. Peddler's is a charming little French bistro run by chef Alain and his wife Beth. Your food is prepared especially for you and is always very good. We regularly recommend this to our summer guests. Our friends from France are especially pleased with their experiences at Peddlers.

Reviewed August 19, 2011

The food is amazing at Peddler's. I had the chicken bistro and nearly lost my mind. The dressing on the salad was perfection. Cosy atmosphere. In live in NYC, never thought I would find the best meal of my life in Brewster MA! Will be back for more. Warning, don't go I you're on a diet.

1  Thank Jonisdu22
Reviewed August 13, 2011

... because this restaurant is such a small and hidden gem. A 30-year visitor recommended it and we fell in love.

A French cafe, transported to the Cape, it features a small but wonderful menu, with the main dishes served in iron skillets. We enjoyed the escargot, moules mariniieres, duck a l'orange and steak au boiver.

Quiet charming atmosphere.