“Pricey, but fresh and delicious!”

Brewster Fish House
Ranked #1 of 39 Restaurants in Brewster
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Brewster, MA
“Pricey, but fresh and delicious!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The Brewster Fish House stands out as one on the Cape's finest. Don't miss the lobster bisque; I MUST order it every time I eat there.

• Visited October 2013

“Nice lunch and good ambience!”
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

This place came highly recommended, and indeed we liked it. I had a cup of the fish chowder, which was more creamy than I had expected, but very tasty and loaded with seafood. The linguine with white clam sauce was also very well seasoned, though the pasta was cooked just a bit past being al dente. The service was very pleasant, and the overall ambience Is delightful. The prices are reasonable.

Visited April 2014
“Wow! Good Food is Happening at The Brewster Fish House”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Re-tried the B. Fish House on Saturday after a long break. The new chef Toby Hill has put his magic touch on the menu & the dining experience was exceptional.
Of coarse, the dining room is charming & comfortable. The service is warm & professional.
The preparation for cod was delicious. It was cover with a focaccia breading and served with pureed rutabaga, wow.
The cost of the meal is a bit less than comparable restaurants on the Cape.
I don't know how I will get in to this place in the summer!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank FoodmanI
Brewster, Massachusetts
“I loved everything I ordered - my husband was not as thrilled.”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I loved everything I ordered - my husband was not as thrilled. I have heard this from other couples, so maybe it depends on what you order. I will definitely go back, as I enjoyed it.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Kate D
Wilmington, Vermont
“Super Soup and Meals”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

This was a comforting respite for me on a rainy winter's night. I sat a cafe table by the window and enjoyed the bar chatter while warming up with a glass of wine and terrific chowder.

Visited October 2013