“Terrific lunch”

Ranked #2 of 41 Restaurants in Brewster
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: A seafood restaurant loated on Cape Cod. Rated in the “top 50” by Zagat, “this unassuming cottage garners raves for its outstanding contemporary menu.”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Nicely cooked food that is well presented with fresh vegetables. Service was good. Will go back again for lunch and will try dinner. A terrific new restaurant to add to our favs!

Reviewed November 3, 2012

It was a girls week ,4 of us that get together every October. We tried the Brewster fish house and found it to be outstanding!! Two of us ordered the swordfish which was the best we ever had! My other friend ordered a pasta dish which she also said was delicious, and my roommate had the ribeye steak that melted in her mouth. ( WE CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK!!!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Drove in about 9:00 PM after Nantucket Ferry tour. They served us even though it was close to closing time. Very good grouper and chocolate dessert. A little spendy for the size of restaurant. Server very nice - gave us separate checks (3 people) which she wasn't supposed to do.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

We had a good dinner here and would recommend it. They don't take reservations, we were seated right away. Great fish stew. Service was good.

1  Thank KC C
Reviewed October 24, 2012

This was our first trip to the Cape. iPhone in hand, we saw good reviews on Brewster Fish House. Our brief wait for a table was very enjoyable at the bar. The bartender was very professional in his mixology and had an ideal amount of chattiness and leaving us to our own conversation. Our server was likewise professional and friendly. The raw oysters were fantastic in freshness, flavor and body.

My wife had the Salmon and I had the rib eye. I was disappointed that the salmon was farm raised, but when my wife gave me a bite, I have to say it was cooked perfectly and the flavor was fantastic. My steak was really nice as well. The mushroom sauce was on the side and did not smother the steak at all.

We passed on dessert, but did enjoy a nice cup of coffee. My wife and I heartily recommend this restaurant and would be happy to eat there again.

1  Thank MarkG62