“Served us late!”

Brewster Fish House
Ranked #1 of 40 Restaurants in Brewster
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Served us late!”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Drove in about 9:00 PM after Nantucket Ferry tour. They served us even though it was close to closing time. Very good grouper and chocolate dessert. A little spendy for the size of restaurant. Server very nice - gave us separate checks (3 people) which she wasn't supposed to do.

Visited September 2012

Lafayette, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brewster Fish House”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

We had a good dinner here and would recommend it. They don't take reservations, we were seated right away. Great fish stew. Service was good.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank KC C
Marlborough, Massachusetts
“Fall Weekend Get-a-way”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

This was our first trip to the Cape. iPhone in hand, we saw good reviews on Brewster Fish House. Our brief wait for a table was very enjoyable at the bar. The bartender was very professional in his mixology and had an ideal amount of chattiness and leaving us to our own conversation. Our server was likewise professional and friendly. The raw oysters were fantastic in freshness, flavor and body.

My wife had the Salmon and I had the rib eye. I was disappointed that the salmon was farm raised, but when my wife gave me a bite, I have to say it was cooked perfectly and the flavor was fantastic. My steak was really nice as well. The mushroom sauce was on the side and did not smother the steak at all.

We passed on dessert, but did enjoy a nice cup of coffee. My wife and I heartily recommend this restaurant and would be happy to eat there again.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank MarkG62
Kent, Washington
“Go early to avoid a wait”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

This restaurant makes full use of every seat once the evening starts, so it may not be possible to wait at the bar since the bar might be filled with diners. We enjoyed our well-prepared and beautifully presented fish dinners, and the pumpkin creme brulee capped off the meal perfectly with a little port.

Visited October 2012
Cincinnati, OH
“Lobster roll is terrific”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

They came out with this huge Lobster roll and oh how good this was. Service is great, clean surroundings and great beer on tap.

Visited September 2012