“Wedding weekend”
Review of Bayzo's Pub

Bayzo's Pub
Ranked #5 of 41 Restaurants in Brewster
Description: Revel in the old fashioned charm of an English tavern. Located on the lower level of the Mansion & Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club and open year 'round, this cozy, intimate gathering spot features a piano and four flat screen televisions to help you keep track of the Pats, Red Sox, Bruins and Celtics.
Reviewed October 19, 2012

This is a great place to meet and see your guests. The staff were friendly and accommidating. It was close to our room in the West wing. Food was great

Reviewed October 13, 2012

I am getting really intolerant and demanding in my old age and when I go to a nice restaurant, I have certain expectations. I expect my hot meal to arrive hot.

The restaurant was empty when we arrived and wasn't full when we left. Still, service was slow and food arrived at the table cold when it should have been hot. The flavor of the onion soup was wonderful but it should have arrived at the table piping hot. I sent my order of mussels back because they were cold when they got to the table. They reheated the broth and brought back the same plate of cold mussels. I ate rubber for lunch. Ugh. (And had they been delivered fresh from the pot and hot they would have a praise-worthy dish). But when you are with others, there is only so much complaining that you can do before you ruin the meal for everyone at the table. Hubby said his sandwich was good but the fries (which he wasn't planning on eating anyway) were cold.

IMHO, very disappointing.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

The service and food was outstanding. Bayzo's Pub is a great place to hang out with family and friends.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Stopped in at the pub for a night cap with friends after the wedding reception we attended in the Carriage House.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

This is a place that cost a lot of money, but just get's lost at a large resort. The food is at best average and the bill is high.