“WOW! Great place! Vegetarian options!”
Review of jo mamas new york bagels - CLOSED

jo mamas new york bagels
Description: Vegetarian, Vegan, Bagels, Smoothies, Soup. Lunch and breakfast
Description: Vegetarian, Vegan, Bagels, Smoothies, Soup. Lunch and breakfast
Buffalo, NY
“WOW! Great place! Vegetarian options!”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Being a vegetarian was not easy on the Cape! Yikes. We stayed for a week - lots of pizza or salads. Until we found jomommas! I ate here for dinner only once, with my 8-year old daughter. I would have eaten here every night ;-) I had the el diablo black bead burger which had a 3-pepper spread, and corn and black bean salsa. So good. One of the best sandwiches I've had! We also enjoyed coffee here on a daily basis during our stay and had the cinnamon rolls once. Everything was just perfect. Highly recommended! Staff were also very accomodating to my 8-year old.

2 Thank TrpReviwr

Halifax, Canada
“our new favourite spot for lunch”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

The sandwiches here are incredible. We ended up stopping here every day to take fresh sandwiches to the beach.
My favourite is the ABC and the Tom and Berry...so yummy.
The coffee is also excellent and the staff are friendly and helpful.

This place was always packed and is kid friendly and has a nice spot to sit outside.

nyc
“good sandwiches and salads”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

this place is pretty good and was convenient to ocean edge, where we stayed. the sandwiches were excellent.

Brussels, Belgium
“great place to hang out”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

We went here several times on our recent vacation. The bagels were great with a good choice of toppings, and the coffee was great as well. It allows you to enjoy your food with outdoor adirondack chairs or picnic tables on the side. There isn't a whole lot of room inside to sit. What I found really good were the Bially's. Tasted like authentic NYC ones that I had when I lived there. Nothing pretentious about Jo Mama's, just good bagels and good coffee. Just what you need in the morning!
They also have wifi if you need it.
All in all as a family it was a great place to spend an hour in the morning enjoying a coffee and bagel before heading out.

• Visited July 2012