“A great, safe, bike ride.”

Rail Trail Bike Shop
Ranked #4 of 11 Shopping in Brewster
Reviewed September 4, 2012

This is a very comfortable trail with a few beautiful swimming lakes along the way so bring a towel because that lake water is very refreshing after a nice ride. There is some uphill but not bad for a couple that only seems to ride bikes while on vacation and we only went halfway on the trail because we had to get back. You could easily spend the day on the trail. Bike shop was friendly and we had no problems with our equipment. Very easy bikes to ride. They've got a little restaurant attached which, when crowded, seemed to take forever to make our food.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

We cycled through to Chatham for lunch which was fun. Service at the store was great and the rail trail is almost flat which makes it great for old buggers like me (although I moaned a lot on the way back!)

Reviewed May 20, 2012

This is a wonderful and safe trail for ALL ages. Many visual sights along the way. Many stops on and off the trail for the "foodies" in your group. Several places to take a swim. Many local bike shops for rentals and repairs. My favorite, Idle Times in Orleans.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

easy access from bike trail and courteous service. bike rentals and equipment repairs.

Reviewed January 5, 2011

I wanted to review this bike rental just because both workers were so helpful and I don't think I have every rented seven bikes before and had it go so smoothly. The gave us tips and what to look for on the trail and where to go. And also bringing the bikes back after they closed and not having to rush back was great.