My family stayed here for 5 nights in a villa. Upon arrival and checking in, we added our extra day since we were all "wowed" as soon as we drove on the property!
Our villa was larger than we expected do it was even more comfortable for our stay. Nice decor....having a kitchen was a plus because we could buy breakfast and lunch at a nearby store and not break the bank
The restaurants were amazing on the property! We ate at the pub in the basement of the mansion two times. It was reasonable. The clubhouse restaurant was wonderful too.
The only criticism I had was the pool snack bar. It was horrible ..... Microwaved burgers?? Really??!! We threw them out....they really should renovate that snack bar to include a grill!
Oh boy.....our favorite day was taking the awesome bike trail from ocean edge resort! It was so much fun riding with all of us for hours and hours! I'm talking about 2 adults and a 22 year old man, 20 year old girl, and A 17 year old. I felt like a kid again At 48!
We will definitely return one day! We loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contact us directly at Ocean Edge for best rates. Our Villages side spans 380 emerald acres that are as friendly to walk as to bike. Spacious 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom villas welcome you with chic, quintessentially Cape Cod décor. Just outside your door awaits the finest in golf and tennis, from our private Nicklaus Design golf course, driving range and putting green, accessible to Members and Ocean Edge guests only, to 9 tennis courts. Guests will also enjoy our new Beach House Spa, which offers massages, pedicures, manicures, hydrafacials, a private porch perfect for wedding days, and more! In the summer months, stroll, bike or shuttle to golf and tennis areas, restaurants, crystal-clear pools (3 outdoor, 1 indoor), two fitness centers, a cardio room, basketball court, picnic area, toddler playground and Blueberry Pond. Hop on a one of our new Freedom Flyer bikes at The Villages and coast along the historic, scenic 26-mile Cape Cod Bike and Rail Trail that meanders through Cape Cod villages and is dotted with ice cream parlors, antique shops, lobster, baseball games and more. Our convenient, all-day shuttle service is available in season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your The Villages at Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club Hotel Brewster
- Ocean Edge Resort And Golf Club
- Ocean Edge Hotel
- Ocean Edge Resort Cape Cod
- Ocean Edge Cape Cod
- Ocean Edge Brewster Ma
- The Villages At Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club Brewster, MA - Cape Cod